Games machines...

Found 29th Oct 2009
Wasn't there a site that compared the cost of games machines such as nintendo dsi, xbox etc in different stores so you could find out where they were being sold cheapest...?

Anyone remember what that site is, if it still exists? x

Thank you x

13 Comments

i cant remember the name sorry, but if you google the item and then at the top of the page where it says web,images,etc....click on shopping and then it will give you a list of shops stocking this item ranked and in order of price,feedback etc... :thumbsup:xx

Original Poster

kassy2005;6729390

http://www.pricechecker.co.uk/compare/P32454848/nintendo-wii-console.htmlthere is something like that on pricechecker

Thanks hun, thats not the site I was thinking of but that's kinda what I mean....

Christmas shopping x

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6729404

i cant remember the name sorry, but if you google the item and then at … i cant remember the name sorry, but if you google the item and then at the top of the page where it says web,images,etc....click on shopping and then it will give you a list of shops stocking this item ranked and in order of price,feedback etc... :thumbsup:xx

The google shopping bit?

Used to be froogle?

I was trying that but i was thinking, God this is so long-winded... I know there was a site that used to do it easy, with delivery charges and everything, used to have it saved to favourites but I cant find it anymore xx

Thank you though hun xxx

I found this but dont know if it helps at all compareconsoleprices.co.uk/

Are you looking for anything in paticular, wii, ds lite etc??
Im sure theres some good deals on here

Original Poster

treble99;6729464

I found this but dont know if it helps at all … I found this but dont know if it helps at all http://www.compareconsoleprices.co.uk/Are you looking for anything in paticular, wii, ds lite etc??Im sure theres some good deals on here

Lemme look xx

Oh that's the one i used to have saved!!

Thank you!!

Did you get that by googling? I couldn't find it!

ClarityofMind;6729471

Lemme look xxOh that's the one i used to have saved!! Thank you!!Did you … Lemme look xxOh that's the one i used to have saved!! Thank you!!Did you get that by googling? I couldn't find it!

lol yeah, as they say on here google is your friend, it is mine anyway lol, use it for everything

Maybe you could put a thread in deal requests for the consoles/games your looking for as well, theres some really good deals been posted recently especially for xbox 360 :thumbsup::)

[url]www.find-games.co.uk[/url] has software and hardware prices?

Original Poster

feed_me_chocs;6729564

[url]www.find-games.co.uk[/url] has software and hardware prices?

Oh does it? I didnt think it had consoles too. Thank you!!

;-) let us know if you find a bargain.

Original Poster

feed_me_chocs;6729766

;-) let us know if you find a bargain.

My younger daughter decided she wants a dsi and not a laptop for Crimbo.. at the mo, it looks like the Argos deal is the cheapest for that x

treble99;6729464

I found this but dont know if it helps at all … I found this but dont know if it helps at all http://www.compareconsoleprices.co.uk/Are you looking for anything in paticular, wii, ds lite etc??Im sure theres some good deals on here

I looked at their "cheapest" price for DS lite, DSi and 360 arcarde, and knew better prices off the top of my head.
Didn't check the others, as 3 out of 3 fails tells me that it's not that good.

ClarityofMind;6729934

My younger daughter decided she wants a dsi and not a laptop for Crimbo.. … My younger daughter decided she wants a dsi and not a laptop for Crimbo.. at the mo, it looks like the Argos deal is the cheapest for that x

game.co.uk/sea…dsi

Several bundles at Game for £149.99 delivered with two games and an accessory pack and you can use the £5 voucher off this site to lower that further (don't forget 1.5% Quidco too). :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text