Games With Gold July 2017 includes Black (OG Xbox game)

Found 26th Jun 2017
This has been leaked ahead of the announcement:

Cave Story
Forza Horizon 2
Deadpool (BC Xbox 360 game)
Fallout 3 (BC Xbox 360 game)
Black (BC OG Xbox game)
Community Updates
40 Comments
FH2 is good (though everyone should own it) and I've been meaning to play deadpool so not a bad month!
Leaked where? But very good if true.
Edited by: "s4m77" 26th Jun 2017
Top lineup!
Great if true. Own them all but that's a fine list.

Black (BC OG Xbox game)

This would be interesting if true oO Thought OG Xbox backwards compatibility wouldn't be ready until the end of the year...
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.lIUaZRegsM1IqIezHnGokgDTEs&pid=15.1

Edited by: "Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army" 26th Jun 2017
BLACK!!!!!!!!!
Pfft, coulda kept the code for Fallout 3 instead of putting it in...
Great news on OX BC though, can't wait to relive the frustration of playing Commandos 2. Lol
Hope this isnt true. Maybe try FH2 but not much for racing games these days. Just bought Fallout 3 recently from CD keys. Zero interest in the rest
dr_spaceman

This would be interesting if true oO Thought OG Xbox backwards … This would be interesting if true oO Thought OG Xbox backwards compatibility wouldn't be ready until the end of the year...

Ye that is why I am skeptical of this list
Cave Story appears to be US only. So if this list be true, I'll totally be momentarily switching region to get it. And we'll hopefully be getting something else instead in addition here in UK.
Wait Deadpool is Back Compatible, It was released on Xbix One idk why they do that
idk why the 360 games were at the Front of The Advert call me Ocd but it's Quite Strange
Rookiereece100

idk why the 360 games were at the Front of The Advert call me Ocd but … idk why the 360 games were at the Front of The Advert call me Ocd but it's Quite Strange

​Exactly what I thought, think its fake
Gold with quite the offerings recently. I was thinking of packing in the box for good, might need to reconsider.
reddevil2015

​Exactly what I thought, think its fake

​Sorry dude. Red devils all the way.
This IS fake.
oh my god if this is true!!! BLACK was so sick back in the day! hahaha
Id like this to not be fake. Ive always fan fancied playing that deadpool game
Almost brought Forza H2 the other day, holding out 5 see if it would be in this month's. Hope this is true, I've 1 and 3 and Forza 5 so nice to build the collection. Cave is a BT 360 game already and I'm sure it was GwG before. Unless your talking about a different game entirely.
If only this was real, Cave Story isn't on any Xbox or PlayStation system...
And deadpool and Forza Horizon 2 are on both consoles already... so I see no chance for this to be the real list
kirkfaulkner7483

Almost brought Forza H2 the other day, holding out 5 see if it would be … Almost brought Forza H2 the other day, holding out 5 see if it would be in this month's. Hope this is true, I've 1 and 3 and Forza 5 so nice to build the collection. Cave is a BT 360 game already and I'm sure it was GwG before. Unless your talking about a different game entirely.

The Cave was on GwG last year I think. It is in my library but cannot remember buying it. Cave Story I think is a different game.
All rumours are just that at the minute.
dr_spaceman

This would be interesting if true oO Thought OG Xbox backwards … This would be interesting if true oO Thought OG Xbox backwards compatibility wouldn't be ready until the end of the year...

Can get black on 360 dash for years some original Xbox games been already in 360 dashboard store for years
Not that I believe this to be true, but it isn't unheard of for a game with a copy on both consoles to become backwards compatible. Look at Borderlands 2 and Saints Row IV. Also, it isn't unheard of for a game with a copy on both consoles to have a version be free (Watch Dogs, ACIV, Thief).
I'd be happy with the 360 Forza H2 if they don't wanna give away XBONE same for Deadpool, never got round to playing in on either.
Edited by: "kirkfaulkner7483" 26th Jun 2017
Sadly but rumors say that will be lineup next month:
Grow up
Runbow
Kane & Lynch (x360)
Lego Pirates of Carribean (x360)
Original Poster
I think I was a bit hasty posting this after seeing the 'leak' on Twitter. Please could the mods delete the thread.
You took a hopeful guess, the other rumours haven't actually been confirmed yet. I believe Wednesday is going to be the day. Major Nelson is keeping tight lipped for now.
What is wrong with you?DEADPOOL is not BC it is for Xbox one and i don't think they will give any OG Xbox games yet because none of OG game came on BC yet.I think you just made up your list.
so clearly a fake list, yet again
even leaked, there would be a source
no source = fake
AlexWallmart

Sadly but rumors say that will be lineup next month:Grow upRunbowKane & … Sadly but rumors say that will be lineup next month:Grow upRunbowKane & Lynch (x360)Lego Pirates of Carribean (x360)

These are now confirmed. A very mediocre month imo, Lego POTC is decent but I got 1000/1000 on that years ago!
Original Poster
Anile8

so clearly a fake list, yet againeven leaked, there would be a sourceno … so clearly a fake list, yet againeven leaked, there would be a sourceno source = fake

twitter.com/tal…216
Lennier

https://majornelson.com/2017/06/27/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-july-2017/

Lol what a terrible list, a great chance for PS+ to win for July (but definitely not counting on it, PS+ has been ok recently but not exactly hitting it out of the park with any big hitters).
Leaked from where exactly? Your as$h¤le?
The games with gold for July are actually:

Xbox One:
Grow Up
Runbow

Xbox 360:
Kane and Lynch 2
Lego: Pirates of the Caribbean

Not even kind of close to this Bull**** "leak"
Edited by: "dogfayce" 28th Jun 2017
So.... This was wrong then.
stuarthanley

So.... This was wrong then.

Yep, I've seen the real games per #36 on my dashboard last night.
dogfayce

Leaked from where exactly? Your as$h¤le? The games with gold for July are … Leaked from where exactly? Your as$h¤le? The games with gold for July are actually:Xbox One:Grow UpRunbowXbox 360:Kane and Lynch 2Lego: Pirates of the CaribbeanNot even kind of close to this Bull**** "leak"

Is there any need for that? oO
dogfayce

Leaked from where exactly? Your as$h¤le? The games with gold for July are … Leaked from where exactly? Your as$h¤le? The games with gold for July are actually:Xbox One:Grow UpRunbowXbox 360:Kane and Lynch 2Lego: Pirates of the CaribbeanNot even kind of close to this Bull**** "leak"

Wow what a lovely human being you are.

I bet you get angry a lot, at family members, figures of authority, road rage...

But I can tell the only person you are truly angry at is yourself.

You will never find true happiness until you find some inner peace.

I will pray for you.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants