Gamescentre to cease trading

Found 29th May
One more is gone now. But sadly they were a good one.

2946856-0ozl7.jpg
gamescentre.co.uk/
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
didnt even know that they existed!
18 Comments
That's bad

Good thing I did not order anything from them
didnt even know that they existed!
...who?
Mechtup4 m ago

...who?

They've been in business over 25 years. If you don't know them, I don't blame you. You may be too young.
never heard of them either and been buying games for 30+ years!
chocci7 m ago

never heard of them either and been buying games for 30+ years!

Fair enough. They were not big. A local business with 3 shops around I think. I bought only about 10 games from them in 3 years but were happy with the service and delivery. Far better than Gamesuck.
I never knew them either but I'm sad they're gone.

Were they highstreet and online or just highstreet? Sad to see so many dropping like flies...
mixmixi23 m ago

They've been in business over 25 years. If you don't know them, I don't …They've been in business over 25 years. If you don't know them, I don't blame you. You may be too young.

Unfortunately I am old! I remember Eletronic boutique though...
Never heard of them and there 25 years old lol
Yep, i'm another who has never heard of them! I think I may know why they have gone out of business
cdm221 h, 11 m ago

Yep, i'm another who has never heard of them! I think I may know why they …Yep, i'm another who has never heard of them! I think I may know why they have gone out of business

What you knew last week is the same as what you know now.
Edited by: "splender" 29th May
mixmixi3 h, 53 m ago

They've been in business over 25 years. If you don't know them, I don't …They've been in business over 25 years. If you don't know them, I don't blame you. You may be too young.

I’m not from Ayrshire nor have a clue where the place is, so it’s not the case of being too young.
Mechtup2 m ago

I’m not from Ayrshire nor have a clue where the place is, so it’s not the c …I’m not from Ayrshire nor have a clue where the place is, so it’s not the case of being too young.

Fair enough mate. I’m not either but there has been active deals from them here in the past so I assumed people might have heard of them but apparently I’m the only one here for some reason.
They have had some good deals for games pre-owned on HUKD, don't think I ever purchased but did post a few deals I think. What a shame.... one of the hardest years for retail it appears....
Edited by: "loopylloyd" 29th May
Yeah they featured on here loads. Good service and decent prices... still not enough to save them
If this is state of affairs right now in the retail. What's gonna happen after brexit?
Never heard of them and I started out buying Atari VCS games.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions