Found 15th Aug 2009
Anyway to watch this live online or something?

14 Comments

Banned

yeah, im sure the same site that showed e3 live will be doin it if not , theres ps home in the events area

Is this a new event?

Original Poster

Abvance;6025566

Is this a new event?

Yeah I think it might end up bigger than E3 well nearly as good atleast lol.

Which site was that then dj_urban?

people were broadcasting US channels from justin.tv

Banned

Met-Cast;6025659

Yeah I think it might end up bigger than E3 well nearly as good atleast … Yeah I think it might end up bigger than E3 well nearly as good atleast lol.Which site was that then dj_urban?

this site e3.gamespot.com/liv…tml

for games con im not sure

Original Poster

So we'll see on the 18th then.
Leave this thread for updates?

Banned

Met-Cast;6025708

So we'll see on the 18th then.Leave this thread for updates?

GT5 release date gets confirmed thats about all i looking forawrd to hearing, :w00t: also a bonus woudl be the gta4 dlc going on ps3 doubt it though

Original Poster

dj_urban;6025905

GT5 release date gets confirmed thats about all i looking forawrd to … GT5 release date gets confirmed thats about all i looking forawrd to hearing, :w00t: also a bonus woudl be the gta4 dlc going on ps3 doubt it though

They're doing that?
Same on the GTA well a different one comes on PS3.
What about the slim i'm curious about it and the price drop?

Banned

Met-Cast;6025923

They're doing that?Same on the GTA well a different one comes on PS3.What … They're doing that?Same on the GTA well a different one comes on PS3.What about the slim i'm curious about it and the price drop?

iv been hearing rumours, that gta 4 dlc will be on ps3,
gt5 yep yamouchi himself is doing it,
the slim ( iv been hearing that sony have cut supply of the phat ps3 and then thye are going to restock shops in sept so no more stock for 1.5 months, ) its speculation though, also i got the feeling slim ps3 will be released wtih gt5 :whistling:

Original Poster

dj_urban;6025943

iv been hearing rumours, that gta 4 dlc will be on ps3, gt5 yep yamouchi … iv been hearing rumours, that gta 4 dlc will be on ps3, gt5 yep yamouchi himself is doing it, the slim ( iv been hearing that sony have cut supply of the phat ps3 and then thye are going to restock shops in sept so no more stock for 1.5 months, ) its speculation though, also i got the feeling slim ps3 will be released wtih gt5 :whistling:

Yeah I heard about that all except the confirmation of the release date. My brother was talking to me about the GT5 with the slim.
Just wondering how much the price cut will be.

Banned

made this thread
hotukdeals.com/ite…for

i reckon it may cost as much as the xbox elite

Original Poster

dj_urban;6026000

made this thread … made this thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/454098/the-hukd-guess-the-release-date-fori reckon it may cost as much as the xbox elite

Yeah I posted in there when it started :p.

The elite's supposed to be getting a price drop to £169.99 replacing the pro?

I reckon hopefully it's gonna be around £200 but probably about £230 245

Banned

Met-Cast;6026008

Yeah I posted in there when it started :p.The elite's supposed to be … Yeah I posted in there when it started :p.The elite's supposed to be getting a price drop to £169.99 replacing the pro?I reckon hopefully it's gonna be around £200 but probably about £230 245

think if elite gets that drop, then buyitthere will have there box damaged on around £100-120 lol il buy one then :whistling:

Original Poster

dj_urban;6026037

think if elite gets that drop, then buyitthere will have there box … think if elite gets that drop, then buyitthere will have there box damaged on around £100-120 lol il buy one then :whistling:

Lool good idea
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    2. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125

See more discussions