Gameseek Delivery Time?

Found 1st MayEdited by:"FRZ"
Hi guys i know gameseek is banned from deals here but i didnt know where else to ask about this. On 20th April i ordered God of War 3 because it was £15 and after about 5 days i had no delivery confirmation email so i emailed them and they replied the next day so i wasn't too worried about it. They replied with "The order is currently in packing, and should be shipped very shortly." but its now a week later with order status still in "dispatching" do you any of you guys have any history with ordering through them and roughly how long it took for you to receive your item? Getting worried now

UPDATE: Emailed them again after posting this and just received their response:
"I am extremely sorry for the concern caused. Unfortunately when we came to pick your order, we noticed that it was damaged. We have sent the item back to our suppliers, however we no longer have stock of this item. We are currently waiting for some more. Would you like to wait, or cancel the order?"

Ive canceled my order, will not be using GameSeek ever again lol
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Very variable, but this sort of timeframe wouldn't be completely out of line with their usual standards. I'd only ever use them nowadays if they have a significant price differential.
Illusionary9 h, 50 m ago

Very variable, but this sort of timeframe wouldn't be completely out of …Very variable, but this sort of timeframe wouldn't be completely out of line with their usual standards. I'd only ever use them nowadays if they have a significant price differential.

Thanks i'll just have to be patient. Yea i didn't notice they were banned until I went to post the deal after purchasing, it was the cheapest price i could find for God of War 3, saved myself a fiver but debating if it was worth it now lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants