EXPIRED

Gameshare Modern Warfare remastered Ps4 question

​​I wonder if you can game share the modern warfare remastered download and use a standard edition disc to activate it. Anybody know if it's possible?

4 Comments

I don't know as I haven't done it personally, but I'd say it would almost certainly work.

Original Poster

d4t1983

I don't know as I haven't done it personally, but I'd say it would almost … I don't know as I haven't done it personally, but I'd say it would almost certainly work.

​I thought it would, but I don't know for sure. I'll update this if I get a definite answer.

probably but isnt it cheaper to buy the full edition digitally than 2 physical copies? have you thought about getting titanfall 2 instead? looks a much better game to me

Original Poster

badasschris

probably but isnt it cheaper to buy the full edition digitally than 2 … probably but isnt it cheaper to buy the full edition digitally than 2 physical copies? have you thought about getting titanfall 2 instead? looks a much better game to me

​Im not really sure of the best option as yet, I was hoping for it to work and would have bought the slim deal which includes the standard disc as a gift for someone, and also game share the modern warfare game with them through my account.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Car MOT33
  2. best place for fishing tackle?33
  3. House buyer survey?11
  4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 global version.12

See more discussions