Gameshow in the 90s

Found 1st Mar
I’m looking for a title of a gameshow that was on in the 90s. Definitely on around the 1998 mark.
I’ve tried to google the premise but have came up with nothing and I definitely haven’t dreamt it as my Dad and brother remember it but not the title

It was a show where two contestants played a game (such as a Nintendo 64 or Atari game) and then the loser would get thrown down into a ‘fire pit’ and was hosted by a male presenter. Does anyone have any ideas as to what on earth this gameshow was called? As a child I called it ‘chuck down fire’ - but as I grew older I realised this was sadly not the case 😔
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Only one I can think of is games master
Only ones i can think of were GamesMaster and Bad Influence! But can't remember a 'fire pit', though my memory is bit hazy!
Was it the one on Sky One - Games World?
It had different characters that people would compete against.
Edited by: "MrSpooniverse" 2nd Mar
Was it called Knightmare? where you had to put a helmet thing on and two contestants had to guide them?
or Steal? Gamesworld?
Snakeyes6461 h, 1 m ago

I'd guess games master also, loved it.All episodes

Surely this should be voted for it would go hot..
Original Poster
Sorry for late reply! Put this on before I went to sleep and forgot about it.
It definitely wasn’t Knightmare, I’ve watched an episode of Gamesworld and I don’t think it was that 😔
Original Poster
According to my Dad it is infact Games Master, not quite sure where the fire comes into it, just watched an episode on Youtube and didnt see that element
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants