Gameshow in the 90s

Found 1st Mar
I’m looking for a title of a gameshow that was on in the 90s. Definitely on around the 1998 mark.
I’ve tried to google the premise but have came up with nothing and I definitely haven’t dreamt it as my Dad and brother remember it but not the title

It was a show where two contestants played a game (such as a Nintendo 64 or Atari game) and then the loser would get thrown down into a ‘fire pit’ and was hosted by a male presenter. Does anyone have any ideas as to what on earth this gameshow was called? As a child I called it ‘chuck down fire’ - but as I grew older I realised this was sadly not the case 😔
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Only one I can think of is games master
Only ones i can think of were GamesMaster and Bad Influence! But can't remember a 'fire pit', though my memory is bit hazy!
Was it the one on Sky One - Games World?
It had different characters that people would compete against.
Edited by: "MrSpooniverse" 2nd Mar
Was it called Knightmare? where you had to put a helmet thing on and two contestants had to guide them?
or Steal? Gamesworld?
Snakeyes6461 h, 1 m ago

I'd guess games master also, loved it.All episodes

Surely this should be voted for it would go hot..
Sorry for late reply! Put this on before I went to sleep and forgot about it.
It definitely wasn’t Knightmare, I’ve watched an episode of Gamesworld and I don’t think it was that 😔
According to my Dad it is infact Games Master, not quite sure where the fire comes into it, just watched an episode on Youtube and didnt see that element
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants