Gamestation - are the trade-in prices the same if trading in one format for another

7 replies
Found 23rd Feb 2011
ok stupid question but are the trade in prices the same for instance...

say gamestation gave me a trade in price of £10 for modern warfare 2 on the ps3 and i wanted to trade it in for an xbox 360 game, would the trade-in price still be £10 even though its a different format game im trading for

sorry its hard work tonight

7 Comments

think it will be similar

Yes.

They sometimes do special offers for the same format, ie trade two xbox 360 games in toward a new xbox 360 game and get an extra £5 off though...

Banned

does anyone know how much trade in you get for black-ops (ps3)

I think it would depend on the game, most would be similar, but take Mass Effect 2 as an example, I suspect they will not offer the same amount for an Xbox 360 version as they would a PS3 version, purely due to the resale value.

Original Poster

moose109

I think it would depend on the game, most would be similar, but take Mass … I think it would depend on the game, most would be similar, but take Mass Effect 2 as an example, I suspect they will not offer the same amount for an Xbox 360 version as they would a PS3 version, purely due to the resale value.

i think im confusing everyone by what im trying to get at

say i get a trade in price of £10 for modern warfare 2 (ps3), and i wanted to trade that in for an xbox game. Would i still have £10 trade in towards an xbox game? or does it work different when you trade in one format for another?

The £10 trade in is credit for the store , which means you can spend it on anything in store whether that be games, films etc

in short No your not limited to spending your credit on PS3 games only

Original Poster

zombrex

The £10 trade in is credit for the store , which means you can spend it … The £10 trade in is credit for the store , which means you can spend it on anything in store whether that be games, films etcin short No your not limited to spending your credit on PS3 games only

thanks for that, reassured now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415464
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2952
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52115
    4. Wuntu codes give away22

See more discussions