Gamestation help needed....

9 replies
Found 2nd Apr 2008
We have an Xbox 360 Elite console sitting upstairs,
rarely used it cuz we have a pro console down here in the living room.
So we wanna bring it back to gamestation.
As we bought an ntsc console too a few weeks back we don´t wanna get it swapped
but get a refund for the console cuz we don´t need 3 consoles.
Does anyone know how gamestation handle this?
Do they refund you or do they only give store credit?

9 Comments

depends how long ago??? gto a refund on mine.... got them to give me credit (when wouldnt refund) got another 360 - opened up the drive and smapped the pulling belt.... took it back to another store and got a cash refund i know this isnt the official way to do it but it worked

Original Poster

LOL nice

We bought it last september...

take it back .... get a new one ... break it and geta refund (strop and shout etc till you do.... their just kids in their and give in very quickly - or at the worthing one they did)

Original Poster

We returned a 360 last year to amazon. They tried to make us take a replacement or send the console to m$.
I googled consumer rights and all back then...mentioned trading standards in my next email and all of sudden we got a refund.
No questions asked...So this should work in gamestation too I guess?

wortha try

please screw gamestation as much as you can. They screwed me and Hawkio over big time, a year ago yesterday, when they suspended him for no flameing reason, other than the area manager was a short bald man on a power trip

I find gamestation the best game shop in the highstreet when buying things.

HU5TLER;1821191

I find gamestation the best game shop in the highstreet when buying … I find gamestation the best game shop in the highstreet when buying things.

you deffo need to get out more.

I second that. Gamestation are ****. £50 for a PS3 game - GTF
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. black friday dates for halfords55
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313897
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769654
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247679

See more discussions