Found 11th May 2010
Hi guys

I just received a game via gamestation online, everything is great but they sent it in the wrong box. Call of duty 4 modern warfare in a GOTY edition box which I'd prefer to have the right box for the right game for when I get to sell it on eventually.

Would the actual shop Gamestation change it for me?

6 Comments

Shop and online are completely seperate, you'll need to contact the online customer services via gamestation.co.uk/Hel…Us/

Original Poster

seancampbell;8577053

Shop and online are completely seperate, you'll need to contact the … Shop and online are completely seperate, you'll need to contact the online customer services via http://gamestation.co.uk/Help/Contact-Us/

Cheers, i'm going to ask them to send the right box, they might think I'm being awkward but sod 'em:thumbsup:

They will ask you to send the other one back.

chances are it probably is the right box though. Most game of the year editions have the same disc and manuals as the original, they just usually come with a card for downloadable content. When they get traded in, the stores just count tham as the normal version.

Original Poster

citizenerased;8577816

chances are it probably is the right box though. Most game of the year … chances are it probably is the right box though. Most game of the year editions have the same disc and manuals as the original, they just usually come with a card for downloadable content. When they get traded in, the stores just count tham as the normal version.

Oh right I didn't realise that. I was expecting the disc and booklet to be the same:thumbsup:

Yeah, i've had a couple delivered now, both with sleeves that say 'game of the year' yet the disc and manual are just normal. Gears of War 2 GoTY is the same.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions