Gamestation/Games Raising price of Secondhand DS over Christmas

So Gamestation/Game price hiked their Second hand DS's over Christmas. I wanted to buy my daughter a old DS so not to risk her damaging my wifes DSI . For months now The Game website says the original DS is £40 but none in stock . I had tried my local stores but they all said they had none ..... until now as their stores seem to have loads !!! . They are trying to sell it for £60 during the January period and get a load of this wonderful bundle deal in the window at Gamestation Leamington Spa :

1x old original brick size scratched DS
1x any game less than £15
2 year Warranty
= £95 !!!!

Even Second hand DS Lites are £79, Thats the same price as Argos are selling them new. It seems they have been putting aside the original DS's for the After Christmas sales to sell off at inflated prices NICE .

So am i just a grumpy old git or does this seem like Profit maxing overkill (i'm going for grumpy old git but your opinion is welcomed).

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326
    2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430
    3. Toys R Us Warning....2023
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104

See more discussions