Gamestop.ie

Hi Guys;

I ordered with Gamestop.ie when they were doing their black friday deals a week ago today and have looked on my order status and my order status is still saying "received"?

Has anyone dealt with these before? I want to ring them to see when its going to be posted but can only find the below number. I cant figure out how to phone it from the UK...can anyone help?!

Phone: 1-800-883-8895

11 Comments

I bought some things from them when they were having their anniversary deals. I remember that the order status wasn't very helpful (think it never updated at all tbh) but I always received my purchases.
Edited by: "Doors" 3rd Dec 2010

That looks like the number for GameStop US. The number for Ireland is:

00 353 1 813 5350.

Original Poster

Doors

I bought some things from them when they were having their anniversary … I bought some things from them when they were having their anniversary deals. I remember that the order status wasn't very helpful (think it never updated at all tbh) but I always received my purchases.

Cheers pal...just seems weird how they cant just update the order page? Was worrying that I had ordered stock they hadn't got and was going to be waiting a long time to get my order.

Original Poster

midlandscomics

That looks like the number for GameStop US. The number for Ireland is:00 … That looks like the number for GameStop US. The number for Ireland is:00 353 1 813 5350.

Ah right...thought it looked a bit of a weird layout. The number you have given me seems to work but no one is answering...:(. Never mind I am sure it will arrive at some point, its the anticipation I cant deal with!!!

I was worried too when my status didn't change, so I emailed them last night, got reply this morning saying all the orders from black friday were posted out Monday/Tuesday & should take 3-5 days, but snow will have delayed them futher.....so don't worry!

Original Poster

richx45

I was worried too when my status didn't change, so I emailed them last … I was worried too when my status didn't change, so I emailed them last night, got reply this morning saying all the orders from black friday were posted out Monday/Tuesday & should take 3-5 days, but snow will have delayed them futher.....so don't worry!

Just had the same email!! Cheers matey

I got the DS lite on Wednesday morning from the black Friday deal, and yes my status never updated on the website from received, so there you go

Is anyone still waiting for delivery? It's been a week since this thread was created and still I haven't recieved the DS ordered. I know the snow was bad but its getting very close to xmas now

YES still waiting - no replies to emails.
Useless company thought they were bogus company before reading others have recd theirs. will try abouve tel no tomorrow.

Original Poster

nb1

YES still waiting - no replies to emails.Useless company thought they … YES still waiting - no replies to emails.Useless company thought they were bogus company before reading others have recd theirs. will try abouve tel no tomorrow.

I emailed them and they got back to me very quickly. I received my PS move over a week ago now. Good luck I hope you get yours soon!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764190
    2. What do these 2 men have in common11
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1421

See more discussions