Gamin PC help

Posted 1st Dec
Hi there

I want to buy a gaming PC for Streaming and playing games such as Rainbow Six Siege, COD, Borderlands etc. My budget is £1000 (already have peripherals and monitors). This is what I have come up with... does anyone think anything can be improved?

3352549.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
You don't need to spend £100 on windows.. there's better ways of getting it for much cheaper and have you seen this
Yeah, was just on there for reference but thanks!
becs35601/12/2019 13:23

Yeah, was just on there for reference but thanks!

Have you considered the link I posted £799 and has a 5700 which is a far better card than 1660.
will check it out. thank you!
Your gfx card will bottleneck the cpu.

Might want to save money and go with a better value cpu.
Also for the price of the super you've listed you can get a ti.
So the reason why i went with that graphics card is because google said it was the best graphics card on a budget, the limiting factor I thought for the graphics card was that the monitors I'm using at only 1080p, 75 Hz, so no point in getting a £500 graphics card. The CPU was chosen because if I upgrade the monitors in the future I'd be able to 4K game and stream, then the next thing to upgrade would be the graphics card
I would go for the tomahawk max for the motherboard
Also you should ask in the PCPartPicker discord they always have good advise on part lists
Edited by: "Misly" 1st Dec
Hi everyone, thanks for the comments.

If I drop the CPU to 3600x and increase the GPU to 5700 xt , is that a good call?

Will look at the tomahawk max!
The PSU looks cheap, I dont know the brand so could be wrong but as the PSU is prolly one of the most important parts in the PC then dont skimp on it!

Go for a good known brand, have a look and see who Seasonic are making PSUs for, they were doing XFX but I dont know if they still are.
becs35602/12/2019 10:36

Hi everyone, thanks for the comments. If I drop the CPU to 3600x and …Hi everyone, thanks for the comments. If I drop the CPU to 3600x and increase the GPU to 5700 xt , is that a good call?Will look at the tomahawk max!

100% the 5700 XT is the best card for raw performance and value out there. it's as good as a 2070 RTX and better in some games. the 3600 is a fantastic CPU can get 1440p ultra games and good frame rates with them specs
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants