Gaming Chair Advice Please

Posted 25th Apr
Hello,

Im an avid gamer and it times of lockdown Ive found myself online most evenings.
I use my PS4 attached to a TV wall mounted above the fireplace (fake fire).
I've been using a standard dining room chair infront of the TV rather than sitting on the sofa.

I've been looking at purchasing a gaming chair, I've seen alot of adverts on social media recently for JL Comfurni chairs that claim to be the #1 best selling chair on Amazon and have 40% at the moment.

Does anyone have any experience with these. Id normally go and sit on a seat before buying it but with lockdown it makes that impossible.

I suffer from Chronic back pain and idealy looking for a comfortable padded chair, with armrests, neck and lumbar cushions in a budget of £150ish. Is JL Comfurni my best shout or are there better options out there in my budget as they all look the same online.

Thanks in advance.

Ross
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
I know your budget is £150 ish, look for something designed like this.

box.co.uk/X-R…ate

bought this same from ao (not in stock) and its one if the comfiest chairs ive owned cant recommend it enough.
I'm not sure I can justify £230+ but I will have a look. Thanks
Deleted_25/04/2020 12:39

I know your budget is £150 ish, look for something designed like this. …I know your budget is £150 ish, look for something designed like this. https://www.box.co.uk/X-Rocker-XL-Delta-Pro-Series-PC-Office-G_2400312.html?wgu=13045_59032_15878145568566_e5fb65bc84&wgexpiry=1595590556&utm_source=webgains_59032&utm_medium=webgains&utm_campaign=affiliatebought this same from ao (not in stock) and its one if the comfiest chairs ive owned cant recommend it enough.

Ironically, a local seller in my area has the limited edition silver version of the XL Delta for sale in excellent condition. Im hopefully doing a contactless collection today on my way to grocery shop 🤞
macleod166526/04/2020 11:44

Ironically, a local seller in my area has the limited edition silver …Ironically, a local seller in my area has the limited edition silver version of the XL Delta for sale in excellent condition. Im hopefully doing a contactless collection today on my way to grocery shop 🤞

Sorry didnt see your other comment, the delta XL is worth getting, its extremely comfy. Or a chair very similar in design but cheaper.

hope the sale goes well, you wont be dissapointed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions