Groups

gaming chair help please

I'm at a loss with what the ge my 12 year old son for xmas as he has not really asked for anything, but he is xbox mad...so i thought a gaming chair? but i dont know much about them, are they worth having?

i found this in argos: argos.co.uk/sta…htm

is it worth it? dont give much info in the book/online

are they run on mains power? do they all come with the leads needed?

any recommendations please?

thank you guys

19 Comments

I saw an avert for argos last night showing a gaming chair reduced is that the one you saw online? x

Looks great to me!

reduced by 20 quid

Remember if you buy online you can use quidco x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6886204

I saw an avert for argos last night showing a gaming chair reduced is … I saw an avert for argos last night showing a gaming chair reduced is that the one you saw online? x

possibly, its been reduced from £79.99 to £59.99, plus i have a £10 voucher from a previous purchase so would be £49.99 x

i just ordered the chair below from argos, free delivery via AFD code and £1.95 cashback via quidco and free £10 argos voucher

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

loupomm;6886219

possibly, its been reduced from £79.99 to £59.99, plus i have a £10 vo … possibly, its been reduced from £79.99 to £59.99, plus i have a £10 voucher from a previous purchase so would be £49.99 x

Sounds excellent!

I think all their gaming chairs are reduced at the moment....

Sound and comfort! xxx

Bully;6886227

i just ordered the chair below from argos, free delivery via AFD code and … i just ordered the chair below from argos, free delivery via AFD code and £1.95 cashback via quidco and free £10 argos voucherhttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5410365/Trail/searchtext%3EX+ROCKER+2009.htm

I saw that! 70 quid off is amazing! but it's still 130 so still a lot for most parents xxx

ClarityofMind;6886241

I saw that! 70 quid off is amazing! but it's still 130 so still a lot for … I saw that! 70 quid off is amazing! but it's still 130 so still a lot for most parents xxx

£118 after discounts but looks a quality purchase but i know what you are saying ,still over a ton

Bully;6886276

£118 after discounts but looks a quality purchase but i know what you … £118 after discounts but looks a quality purchase but i know what you are saying ,still over a ton

The kid is gonna expect something to go with the chair so it's an additional pressie I think xx

Original Poster

Bully;6886227

i just ordered the chair below from argos, free delivery via AFD code and … i just ordered the chair below from argos, free delivery via AFD code and £1.95 cashback via quidco and free £10 argos voucherhttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5410365/Trail/searchtext%3EX+ROCKER+2009.htm

looks fab but out of my budget, i have got him a few other bits so was looking to spend around £70 max

ClarityofMind;6886234

Sounds excellent!I think all their gaming chairs are reduced at the … Sounds excellent!I think all their gaming chairs are reduced at the moment.... Sound and comfort! xxx

yes ive been looking, just dont know much about them x

loupomm;6886307

looks fab but out of my budget, i have got him a few other bits so was … looks fab but out of my budget, i have got him a few other bits so was looking to spend around £70 maxyes ive been looking, just dont know much about them x

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

next best gaming chair, does that help?

Bully;6886488

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5660861/Trail/searchtext%3EGAMING+CHAIR.htmnext best gaming chair, does that help?

^^^^ that looks gorgeous!!

ClarityofMind;6886500

^^^^ that looks gorgeous!!

thanks for compliment but what about the chair?

Bully;6886537

thanks for compliment but what about the chair?

the chairs pretty ace too :thumbsup:;-):-D

Banned

Ive put 2 of the ]x-rocker pro on reserve for my 2.

Whilst it is expensive for a gaming chair, I look at it at being a piece of furniture as well. At £260 for the pair, its still a lot of money, but Im at least hoping it'll get good use and with the games room almost finished, means all the noise will be from another room in a bit of comfort. Thats the plan anyway!

guv;6886614

Ive put 2 of the ]x-rocker pro on reserve for my 2.Whilst it is expensive … Ive put 2 of the ]x-rocker pro on reserve for my 2.Whilst it is expensive for a gaming chair, I look at it at being a piece of furniture as well. At £260 for the pair, its still a lot of money, but Im at least hoping it'll get good use and with the games room almost finished, means all the noise will be from another room in a bit of comfort. Thats the plan anyway!

BIG BIG Boxes, esp if you buying 2, you could try free home delivery ( AFD code) and via quidco get another £4 back ? Just a thought
    That £4 saving could buy you fifa 9 or pro evo 2009 on the xbox 360 at cex for example

guv;6886614

Ive put 2 of the ]x-rocker pro on reserve for my 2.Whilst it is expensive … Ive put 2 of the ]x-rocker pro on reserve for my 2.Whilst it is expensive for a gaming chair, I look at it at being a piece of furniture as well. At £260 for the pair, its still a lot of money, but Im at least hoping it'll get good use and with the games room almost finished, means all the noise will be from another room in a bit of comfort. Thats the plan anyway!

Games room?

Oh if we only had the space xx

ClarityofMind;6886666

Games room?Oh if we only had the space xx

handycanadian.com/art…asp

Love the pic in that link :-D

Bully;6886697

http://www.handycanadian.com/articles-game-room.aspLove the pic in that … http://www.handycanadian.com/articles-game-room.aspLove the pic in that link :-D

That's not a games room that's a whole extension.........:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 90" curtain pole without a centre bracket!?22
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …22
      3. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?33
      4. www.disneycharms.co33

See more discussions