Groups
    EXPIRED

Gaming desktop PC between £500-£600

No monitor required. Any input would be much appreciated as I'm not really up to date in terms of what specs I should be looking for within my budget.

Thanks

6 Comments

Would you be willing to build your own?; if not from scratch then from a barebones system, which is incredibly simple to do and ends up much cheaper than buying one ready built

Original Poster

Would preferably like one ready built as I don't really have the time to make one up myself. Perhaps it's something I should look into though if it works out much cheaper.

Banned

i would suggest buy a dell with a decent cpu and then its easy to add a pci video card yourself, (dont buy that bit from dell as it will be way overpriced)

If you go down the barebones route then this is a beast of a PC
    Novatech Barebone Bundle - AMD Phenom 965 - 4GB DDR2 800Mhz - AMD 770 Motherboard -- novatech.co.uk/nov…4G2
    Optical Drive - novatech.co.uk/nov…tml
    GPU - ATI 5770 - novatech.co.uk/nov…tml
    Hard Disk - novatech.co.uk/nov…tml
    Comes out with delivery at around £590, but no OS. If required then you could add windows 7 for around another £70, and either take the cost or drop down to a slightly lesser quadcore barebones. Ridiculously easy to set up, along with the online guides, and will easily tank any game you put near it at the moment, along with Direct X 11 support. Hope it helps!

If you don't wanna build one, try ebuyer:

ebuyer.com/sto…-PC
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA55
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?59
      3. Speccing a gaming pc415
      4. Deliveroo11

See more discussions