[Gaming] For Honor Open Beta Starts 9/2-13/2/ New Xbox One Controllers-Ocean Shadow & Winter Forces (Pic in desc)/Stuntman Ignition, Mad Tracks & JUJU Now BC

5 replies
5 Comments

Good to hear there's another beta on the horizon, after the last one I'm 50/50!
I quite like the combat system but I can see it's going to take a lot of time and skill to stay competitive online.
It was already becoming frustrating to play on Sunday and the single player campaign looks a bit dubious.

Original Poster

MBeeching

Good to hear there's another beta on the horizon, after the last one I'm … Good to hear there's another beta on the horizon, after the last one I'm 50/50!I quite like the combat system but I can see it's going to take a lot of time and skill to stay competitive online.It was already becoming frustrating to play on Sunday and the single player campaign looks a bit dubious.

I played 10 minutes, didn't really like it, it's a bit marmitey with the controls if I'm honest
Edited by: "nathan3007" 31st Jan

These BC selections are getting ludicrous! Tour de France 2013 on the list, but Tales of Vesperia isn't? Are they on crack?

Original Poster

novo77

These BC selections are getting ludicrous! Tour de France 2013 on the … These BC selections are getting ludicrous! Tour de France 2013 on the list, but Tales of Vesperia isn't? Are they on crack?

#WeWantBO2

nathan3007

#WeWantBO2

Indeed we do! I knew there was a far more obvious candidate than Tales, but couldn't think of it at the time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769302
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2231
    4. Hope of a cure for asthma56

See more discussions