Groups

Gaming Keybaord

Looking for a new gaming keyboard, something which is backlit and I dont mind what switches they are

7 Comments

After a while you will care about what switches they are - it's probably the most important thing for a mechanical keyboard.

I've owned a Razer Blackwidow for 4 years and it's been well worth it. I can't comment on other brands but I'll vouch for the Blackwidow.

Original Poster

iKayZee

After a while you will care about what switches they are - it's probably … After a while you will care about what switches they are - it's probably the most important thing for a mechanical keyboard. I've owned a Razer Blackwidow for 4 years and it's been well worth it. I can't comment on other brands but I'll vouch for the Blackwidow.

I have had the blackwidow and its cable is quite worn but a great board most definitely
    Edited by: "harji12345" 7th Mar

Gaming is something of a marketing term, they don't make a great deal of difference.

So what features specifically are important to you?

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

Gaming is something of a marketing term, they don't make a great deal of … Gaming is something of a marketing term, they don't make a great deal of difference.So what features specifically are important to you?

probaly, uk layout, usb passthrough, mechanical keyboard, backlit, and not much else of the top of my head,

other than the USB passthrough I have the razer ornate mechamembrane keyboard and love it as a recommendation

harji12345

probaly, uk layout, usb passthrough, mechanical keyboard, backlit, and … probaly, uk layout, usb passthrough, mechanical keyboard, backlit, and not much else of the top of my head,

Uh, you just said you didn't care about the keyswitches?

So Illuminated, Wired, USB hub and UK layout? The USB hub isn't that common, but otherwise you've got lots of choice for £15-20.

It might be worth considering a separate hub given how small and cheap they are.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

Uh, you just said you didn't care about the keyswitches?So Illuminated, … Uh, you just said you didn't care about the keyswitches?So Illuminated, Wired, USB hub and UK layout? The USB hub isn't that common, but otherwise you've got lots of choice for £15-20.It might be worth considering a separate hub given how small and cheap they are.

like with the switches im easy, like i have greens (i think) and yeah that is like the basis really
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions