Gaming keyboard and mouse recommendations

Posted 17th Nov
Looking for a budget one as i don't need anything fancy. Does anyone have any experience of the £25-£50 ones floating around on amazon?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I would say to try and grab something when Amazon do the 20% off their warehouse items. You can grab some great bargains early on in the promotion, which is reportedly starting on the 22nd.
Any recommendations?
Not at that price you want to be looking at Corsair or razer range start at about £60 for keyboard and £30 fo mouse but that’s their cheap range. The ones in your price range look nice but are not proper gaming...
m1keyp1key17/11/2019 10:45

Any recommendations?

I’ve picked up like new items that retail well over £60 for around the £20 mark on Amazon Warehouse. So it’s definitely possible to get very high quality items for the price you’ve mentioned, you just have to get in early and look through a lot of items.
Bargainhead17/11/2019 10:49

Not at that price you want to be looking at Corsair or razer range start …Not at that price you want to be looking at Corsair or razer range start at about £60 for keyboard and £30 fo mouse but that’s their cheap range. The ones in your price range look nice but are not proper gaming...

Are the ones that look nice any better than having say a logitech keyboard and mouse bundle for £30 ?
m1keyp1key17/11/2019 11:06

Are the ones that look nice any better than having say a logitech keyboard …Are the ones that look nice any better than having say a logitech keyboard and mouse bundle for £30 ?

I would say no, you’re paying for looks not the parts, look for mechanical keys cherry red are popular..
Bargainhead17/11/2019 11:09

I would say no, you’re paying for looks not the parts, look for mechanical …I would say no, you’re paying for looks not the parts, look for mechanical keys cherry red are popular..

I'm basically after a new keyboard and mouse that i'll be using on a 2nd pc to run launchbox and bigbox for emulation of old computer systems. I fancied something backlit which is why i started looking at these cheap gaming ones. Would mechanical be a waste of money to use mostly on emulators?
m1keyp1key17/11/2019 11:14

I'm basically after a new keyboard and mouse that i'll be using on a 2nd …I'm basically after a new keyboard and mouse that i'll be using on a 2nd pc to run launchbox and bigbox for emulation of old computer systems. I fancied something backlit which is why i started looking at these cheap gaming ones. Would mechanical be a waste of money to use mostly on emulators?

Yes. You can get backlit keyboards on eBay for about £10....which would do for what you need....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions