Gaming Laptop - £700-800 to spend

Posted 26th Oct 2018
I'm looking to buy a gaming laptop and not really sure where to start. I've got £700-800 to spend. Any recommendations? Is it worth waiting until Black Friday?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
deleted1523363
I don't play games, well not those sort anyway, but got a MSI Prestige 8th gen i7 a few weeks ago very please with it. If I was playing game it's got a niffty button to turn on a power fan which I expect would be of benifit but all the time I've used it so far I've not used it or even hard the fans turn on. Perhaps it'll be include in the black Friday event, you could always ask them. £799

MSI Prestige PE62 8RC-021UK
Intel Core i7-8750H Hexa-Core Processor | 15.6" Full HD Screen | Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB PCI-E SSD | Dedicated GeForce GTX 1050 4GB Graphics | USB3 | HDMI | Bluetooth5.0 | Mini DisplayPort | Blacklit Keyboard in White | 9S7-16JF31-021

From save on laptops - I won't post the link because I don't want to be accused of something again :-)
deleted152336326/10/2018 14:25

I won't post the link because I don't want to be accused of something …I won't post the link because I don't want to be accused of something again :-)

That's interesting... what were you accused of to upset you so?
deleted1523363
jcrider26/10/2018 15:11

That's interesting... what were you accused of to upset you so?

It didn't upset me so don't worry, we all have to accept these things on here :-)
deleted152336326/10/2018 15:13

It didn't upset me so don't worry, we all have to accept these things on …It didn't upset me so don't worry, we all have to accept these things on here :-)

lol the mystery remains... ok
deleted1523363
jcrider26/10/2018 15:14

lol the mystery remains... ok

Ha ha ! your time will come believe me, some strange peps on here. Me for a start :-)
deleted152336326/10/2018 15:16

some strange peps on here. Me for a start :-)

.. well we can agree on that
Edited by: "jcrider" 26th Oct 2018
where to start: deals section?
brilly26/10/2018 18:31

where to start: deals section?

Not much there at the moment. Will look at links provided by others and post in tech forum.
thisispaul26/10/2018 18:55

Not much there at the moment. Will look at links provided by others and …Not much there at the moment. Will look at links provided by others and post in tech forum.

He never actually helps people out, just likes to nit pick for some reason
thisispaul12 h, 25 m ago

Not much there at the moment. Will look at links provided by others and …Not much there at the moment. Will look at links provided by others and post in tech forum.

Which tech forum are you posting in OP?
Edited by: "jcrider" 27th Oct 2018
Creatishh26/10/2018 22:48

He never actually helps people out, just likes to nit pick for some reason

spoon feeding is not helping, if op has looked as they suggest then fair enough but as a tip could maybe have posted required spec or best they had found so far etc
one of the more recent previous 1084 gaming laptop discussion threads may be useful as well
i am sure op was glad of your suggested laptops though
Edited by: "brilly" 27th Oct 2018
brilly14 m ago

spoon feeding is not helping, if op has looked as they suggest then fair …spoon feeding is not helping, if op has looked as they suggest then fair enough but as a tip could maybe have posted required spec or best they had found so far etcone of the more recent previous 1084 gaming laptop discussion threads may be useful as welli am sure op was glad of your suggested laptops though

Most people are not as witty with technology as others so simple things like searching the internet is not as easy for everyone, I don't see no problem with spoon feeding, there is many people on here who don't mind helping people out. if this was not the case this post would have 0 comments
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants