Gaming laptop fault

Found 10th Jun
Hey all. Ive downloaded euro truck simulator 2 for my gaming laptop. Issue im having is it runs perfectly when its unplugged but stutters badly when laptops plugged into power. Any ideas?
Community Updates
AskGamingLaptop
8 Comments
Try doing a repair on the game install.
What about if you wait for the laptop to fully charge? Does it run well plugged in with the battery at maximum?

If so then it could be throttling due to lack of available power from the power adapter. A bigger one may help.
EndlessWaves2 m ago

What about if you wait for the laptop to fully charge? Does it run well …What about if you wait for the laptop to fully charge? Does it run well plugged in with the battery at maximum?If so then it could be throttling due to lack of available power from the power adapter. A bigger one may help.

Hi not sure but ill try it. It works fine with other games just this one i have bother
cmdr_elito13 m ago

Try doing a repair on the game install.

Sorry im bit new to pc used to a mac how do i do this?
Am I right in saying your gaming laptop has an intel integrated gpu and a gaming specific gpu? Check the setting for what gpu is used for its power state maybe it’s using onboard for powered states.
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 10th Jun
Go to power management in the control panel and make sure its not "Recommended" settings, change it to high power.
123batman3212 h, 37 m ago

Sorry im bit new to pc used to a mac how do i do this?

It should be an option in your Steam library. Right click on the game and the option should be there.
Thanks for all the input ill hve a check thru this later and see what happens
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants