Gaming laptop for 16 years old

Posted 15th Oct
Which is the cheapest and best gaming laptop available at the moment.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Honestly you’d be better off getting a PC rather than a laptop. Cheaper and better.
"Cheapest" and "Best" are very, very different things when it comes to gaming laptops.
We are going to need a budget, even £100 extra makes a huge difference at the low end.

Also does it need to be portable, have good battery life...

There is no "best" even at a certain price range, it all depends on your needs.
I went for a laptop as I need to move it around the house, and makes it far easier to setup my VR in the conservatory, or connect to the projector or TV.

However as above, for the same money you'll get a lot better desktop which is completely upgradeable and you can sell bits on. A laptop you can't (which I why I spent £700 on one rather than £1700).

As above, need a budget. There have been refurb medion laptops with a 1050 recently for £380 which will do the job, best value is around the £800-£900 mark, would expect 1660 ti, 2060, 16gb ram, decent sized SSD and a 120hz+ panel.
What game he/ she is playing?
At the moment ROBLOX and MINE CRAFT.
jaydeeuk115/10/2019 11:53

I went for a laptop as I need to move it around the house, and makes it …I went for a laptop as I need to move it around the house, and makes it far easier to setup my VR in the conservatory, or connect to the projector or TV.However as above, for the same money you'll get a lot better desktop which is completely upgradeable and you can sell bits on. A laptop you can't (which I why I spent £700 on one rather than £1700).As above, need a budget. There have been refurb medion laptops with a 1050 recently for £380 which will do the job, best value is around the £800-£900 mark, would expect 1660 ti, 2060, 16gb ram, decent sized SSD and a 120hz+ panel.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants