Groups

gaming laptop for around £500

looking for a 1080p laptop with a dedicated graphics card, ssd would be a bonus would be willing to buy refurbished if there is a good warranty. budget around £450-500 any help is appreciated

4 Comments

Have you looked at dell outlet? They update with new stock mlst afternoons. Depends what games your playing if anything will be any good for that budget.
    m.dell.com/h5/…49a

Probably around your budget. With a few of the things you asked for. Just probably not that good for 1080p gaming.

Edited by: "Britneyfan" 1st Feb

I bought a 'gaming laptop' from the Dell Outlet for not much more than that and it had reasonable dedicated 2GB graphics, an i7 processor, 8GB RAM etc...but found that it still lagged badly at the higher graphics settings in most games.

In my experience, I would recommend going for either a desktop or if you are determined to get a laptop, then I would suggest saving your money for a little longer and spending more on something with a high end graphics card. You will be much better off in the long run.

Original Poster

I already have a decent desktop pc, was looking to replace a old laptop that's playing up

refurbished or used 860m/960m off eBay is the best bang for your buck. got a skylake i5 960m for £460 recently
    Edited by: "longback2" 1st Feb
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which android box?45
      2. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations etc!711
      3. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots32
      4. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup11

See more discussions