Expired

Gaming laptop for new WOW update

Found 6th Dec 2010
My mate is looking for a laptop for his son that will play the new World of Warcraft game with new update. That is all his son really needs, I know it is an old game but this update seems to have upped the spec needed. I have looked at a Dell XPS 15 for £550 but he does not really want to spend as much as that. I have said a gaming laptop will be expensive but anyone know of one that is around or below £550 that is better than the XPS 15. www1.euro.dell.com/con…oks?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&cs=ukdhs1&~ck=mn

TIA

4 Comments

Has he turned the graphics to lower quality? I found the same thing until I put everything on low and it works fine now for me.

Original Poster

Hagwag

Has he turned the graphics to lower quality? I found the same thing … Has he turned the graphics to lower quality? I found the same thing until I put everything on low and it works fine now for me.

He is just after buying one for his son, not tried the game yet.

If he wants to play the new update make him aware he'll have to buy the other 3 first and install them before the 4th will work

First one will take him to level 60 anyway and can be downloaded for about £4 from the official site. That will take him ages (several weeks/months) unless he plays 24/7. Game is 6 years old so not that heavy on computer spec.
Post a comment
@
    Text