Gaming Laptop Suggestions?

Posted 13th May
Could someone help me find a gaming laptop that has a fairly decent spec and graphics card for around or under £1200?

I don’t often play many games but do play Team Fortress usually, but would like the option to other games too which are more relevant in this age.

thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Have you had a search on here yet? i saw a few good laptop deals in the last few days.
Team fortress doesn't require much so it would depend on the type of games you play.
£1200 would get you a beast of a laptop though. High spec.
Cisco06060613/05/2020 20:20

£1200 can get something with RTX …£1200 can get something with RTX 2060https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-omen-15-6-gaming-laptop-intel-core-i7-rtx-2060-512-gb-ssd-10193606-pdt.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu6aA1sax6QIVgp3VCh2Z1QzmEAkYASABEgJux_D_BwE

That is actually quite a good spec for the price. I found one that had the 1650 ti graphics card with less ram and a lower ssd for a £100 more. Cheers
punji13/05/2020 21:14

That is actually quite a good spec for the price. I found one that had the …That is actually quite a good spec for the price. I found one that had the 1650 ti graphics card with less ram and a lower ssd for a £100 more. Cheers

I got this laptop (the omen 15) yesterday. It's a beaut!
Fans get loud though, but everything on it is amazing.

I asked on HpS forum if it breaks warranty if you open and upgrade. Got told you can, just be careful.
I've got an order on a Lenovo y540 rn but seriously tempted to cancel it for the deals that pop up on dell outlet with student discount so check there maybe.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions