Groups
    EXPIRED

Gaming Laptop With High End / High Mid GPU / USB 3.0 / Global Warranty

Hi,

Does anyone know of the best deals around for a high end/high mid gpu gaming laptop? 15 or 17" is ok.

Preferably with a global warranty and usb 3.0.

Thanks

4 Comments

Check out Dell's line of new XPS laptops. They seem to have pretty good stats, USB 3.0 and global warranty (well transferable globally)
    XPS 15 has the Nvidia 420m/525m/540m depending on what you buy....

Hope thats of some help?

Original Poster

czar.nik

Check out Dell's line of new XPS laptops. They seem to have pretty good … Check out Dell's line of new XPS laptops. They seem to have pretty good stats, USB 3.0 and global warranty (well transferable globally)XPS 15 has the Nvidia 420m/525m/540m depending on what you buy....Hope thats of some help?

It's so hard on Dell's site to actually see the specs of the machines; very frustrating. I'm thinking of the xps17 with the gtx555.

Do you have one of these?

I've got the xps 15 with the i5-480m and the nvidia 420m. Not much of a gamer though so can't comment on that but it is plenty fast and the 1080p screen is absolutely gorgeous. So much space on the screen and it looks so good!!
    dmxdimension.com/
    Check out there... it tells you of all of dell's offers and gives some good info on what stuff is actually available.

Original Poster

czar.nik

I've got the xps 15 with the i5-480m and the nvidia 420m. Not much of a … I've got the xps 15 with the i5-480m and the nvidia 420m. Not much of a gamer though so can't comment on that but it is plenty fast and the 1080p screen is absolutely gorgeous. So much space on the screen and it looks so good!![url=%0Ahttp://www.dmxdimension.com/]http://www.dmxdimension.com/[/url]Check out there... it tells you of all of dell's offers and gives some good info on what stuff is actually available.

Woah, great website, just what I've been looking for! Thanks dude!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941349
      2. word association Game73944510
      3. What would be HELL to you?2631
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.56

See more discussions