Groups

Gaming Monitor

I got a Ps4 and Want to Get a New monitor I would Use the One I Have But it's only Dvi, multiple inputs would be Best

4 Comments

You can get a HDMI to DVI adaptor for a few pounds, although you would need to find a way to play the audio this maybe a better option?

EDIT: The PS4 has a optical output port so you can connect something to play the sound and it would work fine.
    Edited by: "joshp" 29th Sep 2016

you can buy a hdmi to dvi cable for about a fiver from ebay

Edited by: "mikey_d" 29th Sep 2016

If you do want a new monitor and not a adaptor as suggested, the BenQ RL2455HM is brilliant as a 1080p gaming monitor. 1ms response time also. I had my PlayStation 4, Xbox One and gaming computer all hooked up to it at the same time so enough connections are not an issue with it

Original Poster

bennyboy95

If you do want a new monitor and not a adaptor as suggested, the BenQ … If you do want a new monitor and not a adaptor as suggested, the BenQ RL2455HM is brilliant as a 1080p gaming monitor. 1ms response time also. I had my PlayStation 4, Xbox One and gaming computer all hooked up to it at the same time so enough connections are not an issue with it

​Thanks Everyone Ordered the Ben Q I regularly Use my Pc so changing Display Cables isn't great
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767146
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?77
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836

See more discussions