Gaming PC

Found 3rd Jan
Hi, my son has asked for a gaming pc for his birthday in February. I am clueless. I've been to PC world today but they seem very expensive and I'm not sure what the difference is between his normal laptop and one of these. He has an Acer laptop, PS4 and iPad so I don't want (and can't afford to spend £800). Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Community Updates
AskElectronics
3 Comments
You need a budget to work to 1st
"I'm not sure what the difference is between his normal laptop and one of these"

More processing power.

Despite the capability of low end graphics these days game developers are still writing games that require lots of power to run.

There have been some dell outlet deals lately for Ryzen 1200 and RX 560 equipped machines for around £450 which is a good entry level machine. You won't get one as cheap as a console as they're not subsidised by game sales.
Find out what games you son wants to play, and then search for them here: game-debate.com/sea…mes

From here you can find out the minimum requirements needed to run the games, and then when searching for a computer you can compare them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants