Found 26th Dec 2008
Can anyone help me find a good spec. and priced gaming pc?

20 Comments

Original Poster Banned

So far this is the best one I can find

dlrcomputers.co.uk/dlr…tml

Im just wondering if there is a better one out there that I am missing :?

cheers for any help :-D

Seems OK, nice processor, dont know much about this graphics card, price seems cool, although its out of stock?

nVidia GeForce 1Gb 9400GT Graphics Card. - Awful if you are planning on playing newer games. For a gaming machine get at least a 8800GT/9800GT or a HD4830

Processor is great though!

Original Poster Banned

Gigzz;3865541

Seems OK, nice processor, dont know much about this graphics card, price … Seems OK, nice processor, dont know much about this graphics card, price seems cool, although its out of stock?

its available on ebay :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Robotochan;3865556

nVidia GeForce 1Gb 9400GT Graphics Card. - Awful if you are planning on … nVidia GeForce 1Gb 9400GT Graphics Card. - Awful if you are planning on playing newer games. For a gaming machine get at least a 8800GT/9800GT or a HD4830Processor is great though!

There is the option to upgrade the graphics card. But its mainly for normal use anyway, just want a decent spec and speed pc and the option to play games if I want to

Can I get a link? I've got the nvidia 8800 GTS... Can easily recommend it to anyone!!

Original Poster Banned

Gigzz;3865629

Can I get a link? I've got the nvidia 8800 GTS... Can easily recommend it … Can I get a link? I've got the nvidia 8800 GTS... Can easily recommend it to anyone!!

for the ebay item?

salder21;3865684

for the ebay item?

Yea!

Please

Original Poster Banned

it doesnt let you post ebay items here...it censors out the cgi......ebay bit for some reason :?

two secs ill try

Original Poster Banned

replace the ***'s with:

cgi.

ebay.co.uk

:thumbsup:

Thanks!

Original Poster Banned

you considering getting one?

make your own pc (not that hard) (serious), much cheaper too

or get a xbox tree fiddy?

amirite guise?

black gerbil1;3865912

make your own pc (not that hard) (serious), much cheaper tooor get a … make your own pc (not that hard) (serious), much cheaper tooor get a xbox tree fiddy?amirite guise?

no you are a tool

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;3865912

make your own pc (not that hard) (serious), much cheaper tooor get a … make your own pc (not that hard) (serious), much cheaper tooor get a xbox tree fiddy?amirite guise?

did that last time :thumbsup:

its on its way out now though and Im after a new powerful thing...with a warranty

salder21;3865942

did that last time :thumbsup:its on its way out now though and Im after a … did that last time :thumbsup:its on its way out now though and Im after a new powerful thing...with a warranty

xbox gives you 3 years warranty ;-)

lol harry.

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;3865965

xbox gives you 3 years warranty ;-)lol harry.

nah...Im a 'ps3 man' ;-)

you should get one lol

black gerbil1;3865965

xbox gives you 3 years warranty ;-)lol harry.

lol black sheep

LOL, I've got a higer spec pc... already got ps3 and it pwnz
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions