Gaming PC

Found 25th Apr
Find me a sub £600 gaming pc capable of playing latest games, WWII, GTA5 etc, not necessarily all on ultra high.

Don't want it to descend into a geek fest so no comments about "build it yourself" please...

Go
Community Updates
Top comments
Does it hurt to ask nicely?

Find it yourself.

Go!!!
20 Comments
Does it hurt to ask nicely?

Find it yourself.

Go!!!
Weirdo, ask nicely and people may help you
Thought I'd be clear so it doesn't attract the usual geek comments... But 2 have commented already
bigreddan46 m ago

Thought I'd be clear so it doesn't attract the usual geek comments... But …Thought I'd be clear so it doesn't attract the usual geek comments... But 2 have commented already

Again, your insulting the only people with the knowledge to help.. You could have just said, you don't have the time or interest to build one.
Unfortunately, the only people able to suggest the correct spec are the people with knowledge to build their own, or the geeks as you call them and I don't think your winning them over.
Don't become one of the "master race" buy yourself a one x and thank me later.
bfy.tw/HpEN this should be everything you're looking for
I see your not a year wiser from this question you posted last year.
Deaa8 h, 59 m ago

Again, your insulting the only people with the knowledge to help.. You …Again, your insulting the only people with the knowledge to help.. You could have just said, you don't have the time or interest to build one.Unfortunately, the only people able to suggest the correct spec are the people with knowledge to build their own, or the geeks as you call them and I don't think your winning them over.

No I'm not, I'm saying that I don't want a geek fest, not that I don't like geeks. I'm sure some geeks are ok..
andynicol2 m ago

I see your not a year wiser from this question you posted last year.

Bit spooky looking at folks old posts. Each to their own
bigreddan2 m ago

Bit spooky looking at folks old posts. Each to their own

I don't think so.

When someone asks a question, particularly in what could be seen as a 'rude' manner, I look at there input to the site, if they input nothing at all I don't try and help, simples.
bigreddan5 m ago

I'm sure some geeks are ok..

"I'm not saying I'm prejudiced................. BUT"

(side note the link I posted above actually leads to relevant answers once the link played, which I found amusing)
andynicol5 m ago

I don't think so.When someone asks a question, particularly in what could …I don't think so.When someone asks a question, particularly in what could be seen as a 'rude' manner, I look at there input to the site, if they input nothing at all I don't try and help, simples.

Some could see it as sarcastic and taking the Mick.
Felicitous4 m ago

"I'm not saying I'm prejudiced................. BUT"(side note the link I …"I'm not saying I'm prejudiced................. BUT"(side note the link I posted above actually leads to relevant answers once the link played, which I found amusing)

Darent click on it... Cisco's suggestions were what I'm looking for
bigreddan16 m ago

Some could see it as sarcastic and taking the Mick.

Sarcasm doesn't come across in type.

Adding a smiley like many posters, usually portrays the message that the comment is in jest.

Next year you'll know to word your question accordingly
andynicol8 m ago

Sarcasm doesn't come across in type.Adding a smiley like many posters, …Sarcasm doesn't come across in type.Adding a smiley like many posters, usually portrays the message that the comment is in jest.Next year you'll know to word your question accordingly

Smileys ? Leave them to kids. Any pc recommendations?
Basically a reasonable graphics card is about £300 ish, processor £200 ish, mobo £100 ish, ram £100 ish (16gb), SSD 512GB £140 ish, PSU £65 ish, case £70 ish and cooler £40 ish. I’d save a little more and then build a new machine.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 25th Apr
I think maybe if you had phrased this more as a favour than as a challenge, people may have reacted more favourably. You've asked for help but pretty much insulted everyone who might offer it.
psychobitchfromhell11 h, 48 m ago

I think maybe if you had phrased this more as a favour than as a …I think maybe if you had phrased this more as a favour than as a challenge, people may have reacted more favourably. You've asked for help but pretty much insulted everyone who might offer it.

No geeks please. That was quite clear from my first post
bigreddan10 h, 27 m ago

No geeks please. That was quite clear from my first post

33703033-t77UC.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions