Gaming pc

Posted 24th Feb
Hi everyone, I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask but I’m looking for a gaming pc for my little brother (15years old) he currently only has an Xbox but all of his friends are switching to pc. Can you advise me of a good pc for under £1,000 please. I have until April to find one.

Tia
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Do you need to include monitor?

Are you just looking at pre built?

Would you consider assemble yourself?
Cisco06060624/02/2020 18:36

Do you need to include monitor?Are you just looking at pre built? Would …Do you need to include monitor?Are you just looking at pre built? Would you consider assemble yourself?

Thanks for your response, we want pre-built and a monitor in the budget too. I can barely work a pc let alone build one lol
This would be the midrange gaming PC
awd-it.co.uk/awd…tml

Then, you will need gaming monitor, gaming keyboard & mouse, speaker and gaming headset.

I am a bit out of touch on these, you may need to do a bit of research.
Cisco06060624/02/2020 19:47

This would be the midrange gaming …This would be the midrange gaming PChttps://www.awd-it.co.uk/awd-ryzen-5-3600-gtx-1660-super-16gb-ram-1tb-hdd-240gb-ssd-desktop-pc-for-gaming-en.htmlThen, you will need gaming monitor, gaming keyboard & mouse, speaker and gaming headset.I am a bit out of touch on these, you may need to do a bit of research.

Thank you for all your help
Choose your platform, Intel or AMD?

Basic knowledge below:
build yourself is no cheaper than buying pre-built system.
recommend 16gb Ram, 8gb minimum add more later and use match pairs 2x4 or 2x8 sticks
SSD boot drive 250-1TB boots 10 times faster
2tb Hard Drive, 4tb if possible for gaming (2 will suffice)
Decent graphics card RTX 2060 or 2070 or RTX 2060 super (super variant is 2nd generation)
24” monitor, Benq or other branding 60-144hz worth hunting out deals
good luck with your search
Don't use AWD-IT, terrible company.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants