Gaming pc

Posted 6th May
Was looking at building a gaming pc, but then saw this.

amazon.co.uk/Cyb…8-1
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
You could build one with a 500gb NVME SSD and 16GB ram for less than that. Best performance for price is strongly with AMD's Ryzen lineup now.
You can always pm me @jayd99 if you want some advise and ideas on some decent builds :-)
Edited by: "nydare" 6th May
Looks pretty bad to me. No ssd, 8gb ram, no name psu
nydare06/05/2020 15:24

You can always pm me @jayd99 if you want some advise and ideas on some …You can always pm me @jayd99 if you want some advise and ideas on some decent builds :-)

Apparently I can't pm because I've not used the site enough! Been registered for ages, but don't tend to post.
jayd9906/05/2020 16:31

Apparently I can't pm because I've not used the site enough! Been …Apparently I can't pm because I've not used the site enough! Been registered for ages, but don't tend to post.

I don't know if things have changed but you used to only have to post about 10 "posts" (not just discussions but a comment in ANY thread) to unlock the ability to PM. Just reply to this, make a few more and you'll more than likely be ok. You've got two threads running now so a comment or two in those and you're away!

All the best, Phsy.
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 6th May
The best desktops at around that price recently have been with Ebuyer express on eBay with discount codes (none available at the moment), but eBuyer have been banned from HotUkDeals for some reason so they haven't been showing up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions