Groups
    EXPIRED

Gaming Pc

Hello I Have A Small Budget Of 150 - 250 Pound And Im Looking To Buy A Gaming Pc
    Specs :
    2 Gig Ram
    Nvidia 8600+
    Dual Core Prossecer
    Any Thing That Can Run Counter Strike Source On 100FPS
    ill Be Happy Thank You

8 Comments

I think for that price you may need to be looking at building it yourself using second hand hardware off ebay/ carboots.

Or I could be wrong, spent 600 on mine 6 month back but technology gets cheaper all the time.

Original Poster

All I Want Is A Machine That Can Run Css With No Lagg And Good Fps
    Im Currenlty Getting 20-50 fps nd lagg but seriosly im getting desperate lol

]http//im…png

Best I could do! Doesn't include operating system.

Original Poster

Could U Tell Me Where U Making This Thanks Graphics Could Be Cheaper But Looks Quite Sick

joe101;6083907

Could U Tell Me Where U Making This Thanks Graphics Could Be Cheaper But … Could U Tell Me Where U Making This Thanks Graphics Could Be Cheaper But Looks Quite Sick

]scan.co.uk

Type the link numbers in the search box

Whereabouts are you based? I'm currently looking to sell a gaming PC based on tech from about three years ago, which will be ample for CS at whatever framerate you fancy.

Athlon 64bit 4000+ (2.4GHz)
    ATi X1800XL with TV-in and TV-out
    Gigabyte K8N-SLI mobo
    2GB RAM
    640GB harddisk (2x320GB, in RAID-0 if you fancy it)
    DVDRW
    Windows 7 RTM / Vista / XP / whatever you want (MSDN license, yay!)
    Gigabit ethernet
    Onboard surround audio

I think £160 is about reasonable if you want to pick it up in person. I'm in Edinburgh. If you're interested but further away, we could arrange a courier if you'd be interested.

Original Poster

I Live In England i Will Give You £200 Cause I Live In The Other Side Of England What You Think
    And I Need To Get Money From My Motorbike Which Will Be In 5 Days Sorry But if U Hold On To It i Will Defo Buy It From U Thats Is An Amazing Deal

Original Poster

What You Think Then M8
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick66

See more discussions