Found 2nd May 2010
Need help with getting good deal on components for a gaming pc. would also consider a whole pc if at good price.
Im needing
CPU/Processor (thinking of Intel Core i7 920)
Motherboard (thinking of ASUS P6T6 WS REVOLUTION)
Memory
Hard Drive (thinking of Samsung Spinpoint F3 2TB)
Graphics Card
Computer Case
Sound Card
Power Supply (thinking of 650W Corsair CMPSU-650TX)
DVD Burner
Monitor

All help I would be thankful for.

8 Comments

Wow great minds think alike i posted this yesterday am looking for almost exactly the same as you hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2

Original Poster

Yeah, think Ill get that, just need to find a well priced motherboard to go with it.

All seems a bit over the top...I use a Q6600....runs everything fine on highest settings

Original Poster

zoozoo;8509826

All seems a bit over the top...I use a Q6600....runs everything fine on … All seems a bit over the top...I use a Q6600....runs everything fine on highest settings

I am wanting to play high end games and also I don't want my to have too renew my pc in a year or two.

Aye fair enough...just I remember getting expensive kit etc when building my first PC, and probably could have saved some money looking back on it.

Banned

Looks very good to me although i have never heard of a seasonic psu and would go for corsair or antec for the same price.

Original Poster

Ok thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…55
    2. Netflix - UHD - £3/m11
    3. Updated 23/10/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games810

See more discussions