Gaming pc advise

Posted 3rd Nov
hi I'm looking at getting my son a gaming pc for xmas but dont really have the knowledge about what is needed for it to be a decent gaming pc. does anyone know of any good deals and what to look out for thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
What sort of games does he play?
What will it be used for, do you have any peripherals and what is your budget?
Myriad03/11/2019 00:38

games like call of duty borderland rainbow 6 siege ghost recon
Westwoodo03/11/2019 00:40

What will it be used for, do you have any peripherals and what is your …What will it be used for, do you have any peripherals and what is your budget?

Will be used just for gaming he uses a ps4 now so will be similar games he has on that. Budget £500-£750
Myriad03/11/2019 00:38

COD R6 red dead redemption Borderlands ghost recon etc
Do you have a monitor keyboard and mouse already? If not then something like this: awd-it.co.uk/amd-ryzen-5-2600-3.9ghz-mb520-rgb-gtx-1660-6gb-windows-10-gaming-pc-monitor-package-if10.html

Add a secondary hard drive 1tb
Upgrade the ram to Corsair 3000mhz
Add a WiFi adapter 600mbps

Total £763 including windows 10 and monitor plus accessories

This system would last them a good few years with only possibly needing extra ram at some point and changing the peripherals/monitor as they get more into pc gaming.

If you already have monitor, keyboard and mouse:

awd-it.co.uk/awd-drogon-2600-six-core-3.9ghz-nvidia-rtx-2060-6gb-desktop-gaming-pc.html

Add secondary drive 1tb and WiFi 600mbps adapter

£752 and buy a windows key off eBay for less than £10
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 3rd Nov
cmdr_elito03/11/2019 05:59

Do you have a monitor keyboard and mouse already? If not then something …Do you have a monitor keyboard and mouse already? If not then something like this: awd-it.co.uk/amd-ryzen-5-2600-3.9ghz-mb520-rgb-gtx-1660-6gb-windows-10-gaming-pc-monitor-package-if10.htmlAdd a secondary hard drive 1tbUpgrade the ram to Corsair 3000mhz Add a WiFi adapter 600mbps Total £763 including windows 10 and monitor plus accessories This system would last them a good few years with only possibly needing extra ram at some point and changing the peripherals/monitor as they get more into pc gaming.If you already have monitor, keyboard and mouse:awd-it.co.uk/awd-drogon-2600-six-core-3.9ghz-nvidia-rtx-2060-6gb-desktop-gaming-pc.htmlAdd secondary drive 1tb and WiFi 600mbps adapter £752 and buy a windows key off eBay for less than £10

That looks good..yeah am looking into buying allnas a bundle
Is there anymore bundles like this just so I have a few options thanks
cblfc03/11/2019 13:04

Is there anymore bundles like this just so I have a few options thanks

There are some cheaper ones on the same site awd-it but with the types of games he wants to play he will need a good spec and the spec provided is the best you can get for that money really.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants