Groups

Gaming PC Budget £400

Would really like a pre-built but building is also an option if the outcome is better off.

A gaming PC that I'd be able to stream my consoles through also play games such as World of Warcraft, ark, dayZ, rust, h1z1 etc

Any of you kind peoples info expertise is appreciated.

3 Comments

partpicker.com uk is good for build ideas. i would imagine if you bought a pre built at that price it would be a pretty rubbish gaming set up. amazon were doing the alienware alpha i5 for £434 though you cant upgrade it, and is equivalent to a 750ti build. very tidy though. build is the way to go and its easy
    Edited by: "longback2" 2nd Oct 2016

Original Poster

longback2

partpicker.com uk is good for build ideas. i would imagine if you bought … partpicker.com uk is good for build ideas. i would imagine if you bought a pre built at that price it would be a pretty rubbish gaming set up. amazon were doing the alienware alpha i5 for £434 though you cant upgrade it, and is equivalent to a 750ti build. very tidy though. build is the way to go and its easy

Yea I've always avoided Alienware as they technically have an expiry date! Does partpicker give you a idea of how capable it is after your done?

generally your gpu is an indicator of gaming performance, you just need to balance the rest of the build around it . you get the most bang for your buck if you can stretch to a couple hundred more for an i5 (4th or 6th gen) with rx 480 or 1060, i couldn't really advise on anythng cheaper sorry
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££23
      2. Digital ps4 games33
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?22
      5. grown ups go free kellogs22

See more discussions