Groups
    EXPIRED

Gaming PC - Budget - £600

As the title says really, I'm looking for a off the shelf pc which will run everything on high settings for the next year.

Are there any good offers around?

Also please don't waste my time by suggesting I build my own.

Cheers

7 Comments

Try ebay item 330508275974
    Edited by: "mittu1" 23rd Dec 2010

Dont waste your time thinking you can buy a PC that can run all games and software apps on High settings for a year lol

Original Poster

are they supposed to be a bad company though?

Chocka

Look pretty good to … Look pretty good to me:http://www.dinopc.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=763&idcategory=94

The PSU will be a dodgy Cit 500 or worse & will do Jack for a good graphics card.

overclock.co.uk/pro…tml

Original Poster

WheresMeNuts

The PSU will be a dodgy Cit 500 or worse & will do Jack for a good … The PSU will be a dodgy Cit 500 or worse & will do Jack for a good graphics card.http://www.overclock.co.uk/product/CIT-500Watt-Gold-Silent-120mm-PSU---Retail_157.html

Unless something better comes along i am looking at getting this pc

would the Coolermaster Hyper TX3 or the Thermaltake Frio be better? I assume the other two are overkill...

Definitely change the standard PSU.
    DinoPC even recommends it if you look at their customisation page
    Click on the 'Help me choose' button if you need some general guidance,

With regards to the upgraded CPU cooler - You don't really need it (unless you're planning on OCing). Sure you could have it, but why not save the money or put it towards the better PSU or a better graphics card.

As to whether the company is any good. I have heard good and bad. Having said that I heard good and bad about Dell, Acer etc etc. You pays your money... What I would say is pay with a credit card to protect yourself. In these economic times you never know. I heard that even banks can get the runs..

Edited by: "Chocka" 24th Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?23
      2. Iptv813
      3. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?1015
      4. Recommend a free reminder app42

See more discussions