Gaming PC build help

Posted 10th Jul 2020
Looking for some guidance for a PC build for my daughters birthday. Looking something that will play games, fortnite, Minecraft and if possible the modded world of GTA. Will be used for school work and light 3d modeling such as blender (not wanting alot I know)..... Budget 600-650 and I need monitor, prob go used for now, seen a few about for 50-70 locally unless it comes in a package like some of the AWD-it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
If you search @sarden84 deals there are some nice ready to go systems as well as diy systems. Best part is he he explains in detail what your getting.
Hi, If you inbox me I can offer some guidance I’ve built a few gaming PCs for a similar price range
zohan10/07/2020 12:53

If you search @sarden84 deals there are some nice ready to go systems as …If you search @sarden84 deals there are some nice ready to go systems as well as diy systems. Best part is he he explains in detail what your getting.

Yeah, follow sarden84 and been looking at his posts for a while, noticed his recent i5 9400 post from AWD, which fits.... I think.
Post a comment
@
    Text