Gaming pc need help for my nephew

Posted 5th Apr
well my sister just asked me to find my 10 year old nephew a gaming pc.

he been saving up his own money and I assume they are contributing as the budget is between £800 to £1000 and does need to include monitor.

I have zero idea what is a good gaming pc these days so any suggestion would be assume.

any cash left over will go towards a monitor when he saves up a bit more and there are some in stock.

cheers for the help.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
CyberpowerPC Wyvern Gaming PC - Intel Core i5-9400F, Nvidia GTX 1660 6GB, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 400W 80+ PSU, Wifi, Windows 10, Ttake J24 amazon.co.uk/dp/…6GV
This one should last a long time
OP, do you know how to build one?
There are many videos online and it takes few hours for first time and if possible you can actually involve your nephew in the process and build it together.

I would only pick Pre-build as last last option.
Msg @sarden84 he built me one from Ccl and I just followed the link to buy it. Great lad and will help you out I recommend him to goto for help
D3SI05/04/2020 20:46

OP, do you know how to build one?There are many videos online and it takes …OP, do you know how to build one?There are many videos online and it takes few hours for first time and if possible you can actually involve your nephew in the process and build it together.I would only pick Pre-build as last last option.

Yeah I have built gaming pc before (prob 15 year ago). My main issue is I have no idea anymore on parts and I personally have very little free time...even in these lock down days.

His Grandad has done several and he presently is stuck inside for 12 weeks so could be a good project but i would need help with either option.
minority05/04/2020 20:51

Yeah I have built gaming pc before (prob 15 year ago). My main issue is I …Yeah I have built gaming pc before (prob 15 year ago). My main issue is I have no idea anymore on parts and I personally have very little free time...even in these lock down days.His Grandad has done several and he presently is stuck inside for 12 weeks so could be a good project but i would need help with either option.

Just an example but can be tweaked even more

uk.pcpartpicker.com/lis…ssk
Ryzen 3600 with 2070.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions