Groups
    EXPIRED

Gaming PC recomendations?

I think i made a thread here before but cant find it since i am on g pad.. and i forgot what people said before!! but just wondering what people think makes a good set up as i am getting into pc gaming. i am able to spend quite a lot so dont mind any suggestions.. ideal would be something that can play basically anything on max lol.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

6 Comments

Original Poster

ALSO, dont wanna make a new thread.. i am looking for a camera too but everywhere i look there is mixed reviews for all cameras!

i have done photography classes before so i do know a few things about cameras, lenses, exposure etc.. really unsure where to look for a camera.. been looking at bridge cameras but not sure..

thanks everyone lol.

Banned

need to know a budget before people can list parts

If you can build your own then that seems to be the recommended way to go.

I do not have the confidence to do that so am thinking of getting the Alienware Aurora £1600 unless anyone can recommend a better option even if it is more expensive.

Original Poster

i dont really have a budget to be honest, im just wondering what sort of specs and thjngs i should look for

Set a budget first then build the best to that budget, if you dont set a budget you will spend a lot more and gain very little.

The difference between a £700 PC and a £1400 PC would be unnoticable in most cases.

therealjellybeans

ALSO, dont wanna make a new thread.. i am looking for a camera too but … ALSO, dont wanna make a new thread.. i am looking for a camera too but everywhere i look there is mixed reviews for all cameras!i have done photography classes before so i do know a few things about cameras, lenses, exposure etc.. really unsure where to look for a camera.. been looking at bridge cameras but not sure..thanks everyone lol.

We have the Fuji HS20 EXR and its a great bridge camera, chose it over the HS30 as it takes rechargeable batteries.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mobile phone advice needed please11
      2. Sky or virgin55
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 822
      4. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots65

See more discussions