Gaming PC suggesion

Found 4th Sep 2017
My budget is around 600-700 pounds. Im looking to get my gaming pc from Argos or Pcworld. I am currently liking the look of this deal, what do you guys think? Is zoostorm good?

argos.co.uk/pro…809

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Would you consider building your own? If not, take a look on Overclockers, I'm sure you would get a bit more bang for buck. Zoostorm isn't that great IMO, sometimes come with Intel stock coolers etc.

Original Poster

hairray22 m ago

Would you consider building your own? If not, take a look on Overclockers, …Would you consider building your own? If not, take a look on Overclockers, I'm sure you would get a bit more bang for buck. Zoostorm isn't that great IMO, sometimes come with Intel stock coolers etc.

Na I need one quick before I go to Uni in a few weeks so building one isnt an option. I will do but im wary of buying online incase I have problems with it and I need to send it back which will be a hassle.

I second building your own. It's a great experience, you learn and you get way more for your money.

SultanSaeed14 m ago

Na I need one quick before I go to Uni in a few weeks so building one isnt …Na I need one quick before I go to Uni in a few weeks so building one isnt an option. I will do but im wary of buying online incase I have problems with it and I need to send it back which will be a hassle.

Overclockers is a great site to get your build from. I'd trust them over Argos!!!! Zoostorm is shite to put it politely. Get a pre built system from Scan if you're not sure on Overclockers.

Plus, PC World are Currys, currys customer service is horse shit.

Original Poster

hairray28 m ago

Overclockers is a great site to get your build from. I'd trust them over …Overclockers is a great site to get your build from. I'd trust them over Argos!!!! Zoostorm is shite to put it politely. Get a pre built system from Scan if you're not sure on Overclockers.

Any specific Pc in my budget you recommend from scan?

SultanSaeed7 h, 21 m ago

Any specific Pc in my budget you recommend from scan?

Intel or Amd?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants