[Gaming] Project Cars 2 Ultra Edition Gets A Price (It's How Much?!)

23 replies
Found 11th May
Yep - £430 and only available on Amazon
The pricing tiers are roughly as follows
Normal - £45
Collectors - £140
Ultra - £430

So in the collectors edition you get:
- The Project CARS 2 game in Steelbook
- A 1/43 scale diecast model car of the gorgeous McLaren 720S in one-off SMS-R Stealth Satin
- The Project Cars 2 Art Book
- A Project CARS 2 Sticker Sheet
- Esport Live VIP Pass
- Japanese Cars Pack
- The Season Pass
- The Motorsport Pack
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/uploads/2/0/6/5/20658008/collectors_1_orig.png

The ultra edition includes the collectors edition plus:
- A 1/12 scale resin model car (so not diecast)
- The McLaren 720S Sketchbook
- Project CARS 2 poster signed
- Individually-numbered, embroidered Snapback cap
So the extra £300 gets you 4 extra things and the knowledge that you have 1 of only 1000 numbered snapbacks
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/uploads/2/0/6/5/20658008/project-cars-2-ultra-edition-endslate_orig.png

After a little look, the company that makes the diecast car, has a similar one for preorder and its $86
tsm-models.com/pro…626

23 Comments

that's crazy. Id want an actual car for that price!

RadiantDuck

You don't want a car for ~£400 X)
Edited by: "Bure11" 11th May

Original Poster

RadiantDuck

Well I've got good news if you're a 1/43 scale human (_;)
Edited by: "nathan3007" 11th May

That's insane but battlefield 1 CE was also £250ish on release. I've got one recently for £50 and I'm sure if I'd waited it would've been cheaper (like mirrors edge CE)

https://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Project_CARS2_CE_Beautyshot_EN_1494235962-600x338.png

You do get a sticker sheet....

surely this can't be right. Have bungie and activision took over production.

how many collectors editions are actually worth anything though. You can ask what you want for it but shoving a load of tat in a box and asking 400 notes is laughable. The game is looking pretty rough as it is.

Original Poster

benrobertsno1

how many collectors editions are actually worth anything though. You can … how many collectors editions are actually worth anything though. You can ask what you want for it but shoving a load of tat in a box and asking 400 notes is laughable. The game is looking pretty rough as it is.

I don't think I'll be paying thee £430 for the ultra, I mean there is some nice stuff, but I don't see £300 in value over the CE, the 1/12 model resin car is nice, and I guess it won't be available to buy in that paint option from TSM.

Bure11

You don't want a car for ~£400 X)

​my first car cost that much and it was great....for a year!

nathan3007

Well I've got good news if you're a 1/43 scale human (_;)

​who told you!?

Wilsh88

You do get a sticker sheet....

​Stickers make it worth it

Slightly mad studios, slightly mad price.

Original Poster

geebeegooner

Slightly mad studios, slightly mad price.

Have you got one preordered Gooner mate?

nathan3007

Have you got one preordered Gooner mate?

Nah gunna pass this one pal X)
Currently saving up for a Scorpio but I might get my head turned if a cheap 1080ti crops up.

Defo get project cars 2 though.
Lost many hours on the original.
Edited by: "geebeegooner" 11th May

Original Poster

geebeegooner

Nah gunna pass this one pal X)Currently saving up for a Scorpio but I … Nah gunna pass this one pal X)Currently saving up for a Scorpio but I might get my head turned if a cheap 1080ti crops up.Defo get project cars 2 though.Lost many hours on the original.

I want the 1/12 model, but I guess 1/43 will have to do (should I decide to spend £130 on it) but a scorpio is on my list of things to get
Edited by: "nathan3007" 11th May

nathan3007

I want the 1/12 model, but I guess 1/43 will have to do but a scorpio … I want the 1/12 model, but I guess 1/43 will have to do but a scorpio is on my list of things to get

1/12 model would be mega. Edited due poor maths X)

Looking at the 1/12 scale they are really quiet big and prices seem really expensive for them.
So the Bundle including the vip esports actually seems quiet good.

It's the online being populated I miss from console.
My ps4 I've not really got any mates on it, PC online dies to quick and all my old mates I left for pc are still on xbox.
Plus there's people I chat to on here who game most on xbox, so after seeing it's specs it won me over.
Just hoping it doesn't go over the £500 Mark.
That 1080ti is disgustingly good though X)

Edited by: "geebeegooner" 11th May

Original Poster

geebeegooner

1/12 model would be mega. Edited due poor maths X)Looking at the 1/12 … 1/12 model would be mega. Edited due poor maths X)Looking at the 1/12 scale they are really quiet big and prices seem really expensive for them.So the Bundle including the vip esports actually seems quiet good.It's the online being populated I miss from console.My ps4 I've not really got any mates on it, PC online dies to quick and all my old mates I left for pc are still on xbox.Plus there's people I chat to on here who game most on xbox, so after seeing it's specs it won me over.Just hoping it doesn't go over the £500 Mark.That 1080ti is disgustingly good though X)

Shame it ain't 1/1 Oh so you went to PC and now you want back into Xbox? We shall see I'm hoping it's not higher than £500 (might have to sell a kidney if so :{)

nathan3007

Shame it ain't 1/1 Oh so you went to PC and now you want back into … Shame it ain't 1/1 Oh so you went to PC and now you want back into Xbox? We shall see I'm hoping it's not higher than £500 (might have to sell a kidney if so :{)

Keep pc, got ps4 pro, get Scorpio.
It's the way of the gamer ain't it

Original Poster

geebeegooner

Keep pc, got ps4 pro, get Scorpio.It's the way of the gamer ain't it

Why is there no mention of a switch gooner? (I don't really see me buying a PS4 pro, I don't use the PS4 too much)

nathan3007

Why is there no mention of a switch gooner? :|;) (I don't really see me … Why is there no mention of a switch gooner? :|;) (I don't really see me buying a PS4 pro, I don't use the PS4 too much)

Got a WiiU hardly used.
It's the whole recycling culture of Nintendo not a fan of it tbh.
Shame as it's the only Nintendo I've no intention of buying.
My son will get one round Christmas no doubt when my wife can get 20% staff discount off at asda (hopefully when the Scorpio shows it face as well).

Original Poster

geebeegooner

Got a WiiU hardly used.It's the whole recycling culture of Nintendo not a … Got a WiiU hardly used.It's the whole recycling culture of Nintendo not a fan of it tbh.Shame as it's the only Nintendo I've no intention of buying.My son will get one round Christmas no doubt when my wife can get 20% staff discount off at asda (hopefully when the Scorpio shows it face as well).

I've never really been a Nintendo fan myself, had a gameboy colour and advance sp, and a normal wii back like 10 year ago Send one my way would ya?;)

nathan3007

I've never really been a Nintendo fan myself, had a gameboy colour and … I've never really been a Nintendo fan myself, had a gameboy colour and advance sp, and a normal wii back like 10 year ago Send one my way would ya?;)

If I could I would, only reason I bought the pro was after selling the ps4 and the 20% off it was around a £80 upgrade.
The eBay £1 selling came in handy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    2. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517
    3. Looking for cheap genuine SDHC cards33
    4. Foo fighters pre sale code45

See more discussions