[Gaming] Rainbow Six Siege To See No New Operators Until August

5 replies
Found 11th May
Ubisoft have decided to spend some time (3 months by the look of it) improving online and bugs
http://blog.ubi.com/app/uploads/2017/05/r6_op_health_3pillars_vf.png
Because of this new focus, the planned Hong Kong season will be pushed back to Season Three in August, while November’s Season Four will feature South Korea. Poland will no longer have its own season in Year Two, but its GROM Operators will be available at the start of seasons three and four. The number of new maps has also been reduced to three, and includes the most recent map set in Spain.
http://blog.ubi.com/app/uploads/2017/05/r6_op_health_year2_roadmap_updated.png

5 Comments

hopefully the fixes will cement it as a long term esport. it's far more enjoyable and dynamic than csgo in my opinion. don't care that much about new operators

longback2

hopefully the fixes will cement it as a long term esport. it's far more … hopefully the fixes will cement it as a long term esport. it's far more enjoyable and dynamic than csgo in my opinion. don't care that much about new operators

I will always try to be one of three operators on both atk/def. I know how they play, I know how to use them effectively and I know they're relatively balanced compared to how the rest of the team plays

longback2

hopefully the fixes will cement it as a long term esport. it's far more … hopefully the fixes will cement it as a long term esport. it's far more enjoyable and dynamic than csgo in my opinion. don't care that much about new operators

Csgo is the worst cs game by far but rainbow six is clunky as f
Edited by: "ritchiedrama" 11th May

I still can't believe Ubisoft cancelled the sequel to this game and instead continue supporting this game for a few more years.

While the servers really shouldn't be in the state they are, I like that Ubi are going to sort them out before launching any new content. To be honest, I'm impressed by how well the game bounced back after its release, no doubt thanks to the continual release of new content for the game.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66709
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions