Groups

Gaming room idea's ?

Just turned my old room into a small entertainment room, does anyone have any cool ideas that would look good or be useful in it ?

44 Comments

Original Poster

This is the room so far, pictures are not too great , its hard to fit it all in.

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2647/roomi.jpg

A small fridge

A water cooling machine

I must say youve done a nice job it looks good:thumbsup:

Banned

errr gmaes?

ermmmmm............games!!!:w00t:

Banned

Convert a commercial games machine with Mame

sassie;6580461

errr gmaes?

lil_tiger;6580468

ermmmmm............games!!!:w00t:

just...............lol...........:oops:

Banned

lil_tiger;6580480

just...............lol...........:oops:

at least you spelt it right :oops:

Original Poster

sassie;6580461

errr gmaes?

haha i have many , in the black ikea shelf thingy ... too many probably!

Banned

shackles.....chains....gimps masks are all missing:?

On the wall have your fav movie posters in frames and add mini fridge.

Were did you get the small sofa from btw looks good nice and cosy
    Friday nights with mates playing footy or racing with some munchies what a buzz

Banned

Be/\/;6580505

only if you have brick walls though, think these new plasterboard type walls wont hold the weight :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Be/\/;6580505

great idea :thumbsup: the walls are pretty bare

its not a gaming room without a xbox 360

You need a Husky fridge stocked with beer

how about an xbox or a foot stool or maybe gh/rb drum kit/guitar

Hey, your games room looks like mine, except we have 2 gaming chairs instead of a couch. We also have a couple of bean bags for the slouchers, and a laptop for looking up game cheats :thumbsup:

Banned

I'd go for one of those philips living colour lamps so you can change the mood to suit.

amazon.co.uk/Phi…K4K

Original Poster

atigona;6580512

Were did you get the small sofa from btw looks good nice and cosy Friday … Were did you get the small sofa from btw looks good nice and cosy Friday nights with mates playing footy or racing with some munchies what a buzz

got it from ikea mate £139, spent many a week deciding on one that was cheap but not like siting on a bed of rocks. It does the job and its reasonably comfy

A woman???

definetly get a fridge in there

casparwhite;6580497

shackles.....chains....[SIZE="5"]gimps masks [/SIZE]are all missing:?

im sure that you will take your own round :whistling::p

Banned

aScottishBloke;6580545

I'd go for one of those philips living colour lamps so you can change the … I'd go for one of those philips living colour lamps so you can change the mood to suit.

Syzable;6580556

A woman???

two birds, one stone :w00t:

Original Poster

toolongawake;6580566

definetly get a fridge in there

i think i might just do that, i never thought of a fridge at all. then all i need is a dumb waiter and i never have to be bothered by the mother again , haha

A small drinks fridge, maybe if your gonna be having mates round quite alot, beef up the TV and sound system - I'd be happy with what you have there though - would love a little gaming room.

Banned

Charlie Scene;6580570

im sure that you will take your own round :whistling::p

which gimps or masks?:-D

my games room is set up a little differently:oops:

Banned

aScottishBloke;6580545

I'd go for one of those philips living colour lamps so you can change the … I'd go for one of those philips living colour lamps so you can change the mood to suit.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-LivingColors-Colour-Changing-Control/dp/B000VI7K4K

£95 for a light bulb?

Just say no!

casparwhite;6580593

which gimps or masks?:-Dmy games room is set up a little differently:oops:

lol.....but also slightly curious!!!! :whistling:

Original Poster

guv;6580629

£95 for a light bulb?Just say no!

my thoughts exactly, i did look at this but thought it was too pricey

Banned

guv;6580629

£95 for a light bulb?Just say no!

They are quite smart actually, but for a decent size room and effect, you need more than one. :w00t:

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6580519

its not a gaming room without a xbox 360

i had a Xbox and traded it for the PS3. I couldnt stand the noise from the turbine, i mean fan, anymore.:x

Film poster or if you are into sport maybe a framed signed shirt of some kind and a mini fridge.

An MP3 jukebox on the wall .... my wife's friend designed and built his own. Have a look here. I think it's pretty impressive:

http://www.s215213837.websitehome.co.uk/assets/images/cabinet_6.jpg

Put a vending machine so when your mates come round you can get your hustle on

Never mind FILM posters, get some up of ur fave woman (or 2!)

Have you got room for 1 of those cool nice looking wooden tables that flip round and become a poker table with roulette wheel etc

magough;6581663

Never mind FILM posters, get some up of ur fave woman (or 2!) :)Have you … Never mind FILM posters, get some up of ur fave woman (or 2!) :)Have you got room for 1 of those cool nice looking wooden tables that flip round and become a poker table with roulette wheel etc

put up some posters aye, that would make the room look better:whistling:

fridge is a gd idea, the bean bags sound gd aswell

Dude, you need a much bigger tv!

I'm also in the process of turning the spare room in the flat into a games room, we are having an old xbox in ours with XBMC and all the emulaters so we we will have a virtual snes, sega, amiga etc. Also what about a dartboard, if your mates are into darts of course.

looks good mate. i have a game room in my spare room too, love it.

i have one of these in there too....

]Bar Optics

looks quite cool.

i think i'm going to get a fridge aswell, anyone got any ideas for the best type/price and where from?

foxxes;6583566

looks good mate. i have a game room in my spare room too, love it.i have … looks good mate. i have a game room in my spare room too, love it.i have one of these in there too....]Bar Opticslooks quite cool.i think i'm going to get a fridge aswell, anyone got any ideas for the best type/price and where from?

sweeeeet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions