Gaming Wishlist

Found 9th Jun
I tried in the past to use an RSS app to filter gaming news on my wish list/wanted games, wasn't 100%

With E3 just about to start was going to look at listing games again?

Anyone else sad enough to want such a service as well and have found anything?

Theire ar toolz lie Collectorz and My Game Collection, but they only seem usefull for released games.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Sorry, although I’m a gamer i just play mostly casual like.
I love when e3 comes around each year, I'm an x box fan boy and it's not looking good for us this year, just look at what console/creator you like to play and there's plenty of e3 schedules around, the Xbox one is live at 9pm Sunday evening so ps4 is usually the same day or the day after
xbaassassin1 h, 4 m ago

I love when e3 comes around each year, I'm an x box fan boy and it's not …I love when e3 comes around each year, I'm an x box fan boy and it's not looking good for us this year, just look at what console/creator you like to play and there's plenty of e3 schedules around, the Xbox one is live at 9pm Sunday evening so ps4 is usually the same day or the day after

Found a ICS calendar online all schedule on my calendar. Just watched EA they announced few already available to download today and they tried apologize for starwars.
cmdr_elito2 h, 38 m ago

Sorry, although I’m a gamer i just play mostly casual like.

Think I'm casual too, but hate it when I've seen really interesting game announced or previewed then completely forget name a few weeks later
33954221-Ppvog.jpghere you go for anyone that cares
xbaassassin58 s ago

[Image] here you go for anyone that cares

Ps these are all LA American times so add 8 hours on to these times
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants