Groups
    EXPIRED

Gamu to be deported - the curse of X factor

Just heard on the news that Gamu is to be deported as her mother was here on a student visa which has now expired. Bet she could have stayed forever if she hadnt gone on x factor, or even if she had gone on there but couldnt sing. Now she'll be doubly devastated.

11 Comments

i heard she is coming back on the show next week

Banned

Thanks cheryl X)

Borat

"Tonight LIVE from Zimbabwe presented by Robert Mugabe is.................."

Yep Gamu has to leave as she's on her mothers Visa

Borat

no she isnt-treyc cohen is cheryls wild card pick

Original Poster

How do you know these things?
    Cowell is livid that the final 12 were leaked & is 'taking action'oO

barky

no she isnt-treyc cohen is cheryls wild card pick

ok someone just told me thats all also that the receptionist who forgot her lines was gonna get kicked out cos she is already signed up with a recording company.

Spammed,thread already running

rosiegirl

How do you know these things?Cowell is livid that the final 12 were … How do you know these things?Cowell is livid that the final 12 were leaked & is 'taking action'oO

dont know why he is surprised when things leak-the auditions/bootcamp/judges houses are filmed AGES ago-it didnt just happen last week-one of my daughters friends was in a group who wnt to bootcamp(they never got through)-and she was texting her the details of what was happening,and who got through-this was in the first week of august!

At last - a thread in Misc about illegal immigrants X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions