Gap hoodies...Were they/are they still in fashion?

26 Comments
Who cares? If you like it wear it - I have seen plenty kicking about, the wife wears one and the kids wear them...
I was going to say 'who cares?' too!
Original Poster
patonar

Who cares? If you like it wear it - I have seen plenty kicking about, the … Who cares? If you like it wear it - I have seen plenty kicking about, the wife wears one and the kids wear them...

cdm22

I was going to say 'who cares?' too!

Thanks guys, I guess I'm a little too self conscious :P
If they aint, give it a year or two and they will be back in X)
were they ever in fashion?
No! X
Original Poster
Andy@XCite

were they ever in fashion?

Yh like 5 years ago, GAP hoodies were the must have item...well in my Chav-Free part of London anyway
I think they are cool, therefore(according to my daughter), they are NOT!
Yeh they were all the go at one time, I also remember these were all the go too

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Girls-The-Sweater-Shop-Orange-Jumper-AGE-6-Years-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/mQkAAMXQdGJR1Wp8/%24(KGrHqRHJCoFHK5fnHieBR1Wp8BYEQ~~60_35.JPG

Can't say I wore either.
While we on subject so were

http://c84e75a0be4d36ae45af-2d30e5c80739923c8e8ade725c23fc90.r36.cf2.rackcdn.com/images_thumb_cache/Kids_Purple_To_Pink_Heat_Sensitive_T_Shirt_from_Global_Technacolour_Colour_Change_500_478_514_76.jpg

Which was quite a while back now.

Also nearly everyone was wearing around the late 90's early 00's

[img]encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPCOcMogqX5qoKgN2olChXSiJGBJJUxhx3_zz8QG-uqXV6XGu-qw[/img]

barky

I think they are cool, therefore(according to my daughter), they are NOT!

I have one too so I can confirm that they are definitely not!
keep reading this as GAY HOODIES
Ashamedly I have worn all 4 of the items mentioned in this thread...
Original Poster
Anybody remember those Burberry days?
Original Poster
whatsThePoint

thanks for the like, but tbh some things are best left hidden X)

Pot...kettle...black? :P
Gay And Proud!

Who cares about 'fashion'!! If you like them then do whatever YOU want
Original Poster
mayfair11

Gay And Proud!Who cares about 'fashion'!! If you like them then do … Gay And Proud!Who cares about 'fashion'!! If you like them then do whatever YOU want

Oh dear, I'd never have thought of interpreting the name in that sense

Now I'm definitely gonna be weary of where I am when I've got one on!
mightydazza

Oh dear, I'd never have thought of interpreting the name in that sense Oh dear, I'd never have thought of interpreting the name in that sense Now I'm definitely gonna be weary of where I am when I've got one on!

Hehe! Just heard that one loads :P

But as I said, it really doesn't matter!! (:
They're warm, comfy and always really cheap in the Designer Outlet places so who gives a flying monkey whether they're fashionable! Is that my age showing though!?
I wear primark. I couldn't care less as long as it looks good.
kylewalker

I wear primark. I couldn't care less as long as it looks good.

The stuff I buy from primark I always find doesn't wash particularly well.
GAP hoodies are not in fashion anymore.

But if you want to wear them, then feel free to do so (it doesn't really matter).
Original Poster
momartin

They're warm, comfy and always really cheap in the Designer Outlet places … They're warm, comfy and always really cheap in the Designer Outlet places so who gives a flying monkey whether they're fashionable! Is that my age showing though!?

Yh, at £14 quid I thought why not! And albeit a dying fashion trend, for me it's all about substance over style
Original Poster
nemesiz

Bracknell Fashion Week the Chav Size 18+++ Women models are wearing the … Bracknell Fashion Week the Chav Size 18+++ Women models are wearing the latest Super Dry Hoodies with matching Adidas track suit bottoms, and UGG boots. The bedraggled greasy hen pecked male models wear the Adidas Hoodie Top, loose fitting jeans (optional boxer shorts shown), and Nike Air Max Trainers (Men). Accessories Cigarettes, Mobile Phone, and Push Chair with three to six children straggling along behind. The backdrop of the Bracknell Fashion Week is the decrepit, dog infested, litter and faeces lined streets, with lovely cherubic melodic sounds breaking the silence (well car noise) of the foul mouth women screaming and arguments into their latest Nokia Phone.

HAHA!!! Rant over? ;D

I won't advise anybody to dress relative to the CHAVs of Bracknell, but good point nonetheless. What those category of youths find cool is by no means the overall view of society in general.
I still have mine from years ago and it is so comfy. I don't care about fashion. I care about what makes me happy.
Banned
George FTW
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants