EXPIRED

Gap - return policy after 30 days

Hi guys. Quick question if I may.

I have two items (with receipt) that I would like to return to Gap after 30 days. Does anybody know if I have any chance of getting an exchange or credit note?

Thanks

4 Comments

Did you get anywhere with this? I'm in the same situation.

Unlikely, but no harm in asking. Don't ask, don't get.

Best make up a plausible excuse why it has taken you this long to return the items and they may take sympathy on you.

Seeing as the OP has gone AWOL I will update with my experience. I went into Gap shortly after posting above and just stated the facts. No longer want it, unused, still has tags on, but I stupidly went over 30 days. It is apparently up to Manager's discretion.

The manager didn't quibble and said that's fine and issued a full refund. This would have probably been different had I been 30 days over rather than 6. I would have been happy with store credit, but none the less, well done Gap staff.
Edited by: "xgfx" 31st Oct 2011

GAP are very good for after sales

years ago whilst on vacation to the US I got one of them grey hoodies, after a few months the sleeve began to tear . .so I emailed GAP and wasnt hoping much.. got an email back saying take email to nrearest store and they will either exchange or offer a full refund, took it to Leeds store and got an exchange without any problems.

Edited by: "zappp64" 31st Oct 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764304
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846208
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions