Gap Vouchers Make The News

6 replies
Found 23rd Nov 2007
On BBC breakfast news today (can't find it on the website), apparently there are lots of spoof GAP 60% off vouchers. Lots of people bringing them in expecting to get 60% off!! Not sure how it was done on the internet, or just printed reams off and gave them out to people

They did also mention that there is a current voucher offer which they are happy to redeem 30% for all thos lucky enough to get vouchers

7 Comments

iglimpse

On BBC breakfast news today (can't find it on the website), apparently … On BBC breakfast news today (can't find it on the website), apparently there are lots of spoof GAP 60% off vouchers. Lots of people bringing them in expecting to get 60% off!! Not sure how it was done on the internet, or just printed reams off and gave them out to peopleThey did also mention that there is a current voucher offer which they are happy to redeem 30% for all thos lucky enough to get vouchers

Its here :thumbsup:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/h…stm

Chaos

The retailer has been offering 30% discounts to people turning up at … The retailer has been offering 30% discounts to people turning up at stores with the fake vouchers.

Sounds like an easy way to get yourself some 30% off vouchers :giggle:

Think of the poor child labourer's no xmas pay rise for them then.

biff

Sounds like an easy way to get yourself some 30% off vouchers :giggle:

Sounds like some free advertising to me???

Get in the news, people print off fake vouchers to get a 30% discount they didn't think they would get! More people go to store boosting profits of said company. Good PR campaign!

Benjimoron

Sounds like some free advertising to me???Get in the news, people print … Sounds like some free advertising to me???Get in the news, people print off fake vouchers to get a 30% discount they didn't think they would get! More people go to store boosting profits of said company. Good PR campaign!

yeah i agree.

The vouchers where posted in the deals section here, I also posted a spoof one offering everything free to HUKD members just to show people how easy it would be to modify one as people where still believing it to be genuine even after people where saying it was fake.
Anyone wanting a voucher for everything free Pm me i'll do you one for a tenner :giggle:

Just kidding by the way!

The PDF for printing out the genuine 30% off one is here if anyone wants it...

hotukdeals.com/for…ing
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice11
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions