Garden Biohazard: Man Killed By Compost

A man has died after inhaling lethal spores which grew on rotting compost in his garden.


The 47-year-old fell ill less than 24 hours after being engulfed by "clouds of dust" while working with rotting tree and plant mulch.

2 Comments

Yahoo news;2308526

[url]smoking and welding could have damaged his lungs[/url]



coincidence?
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763824
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523397
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614061
    4. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/ 4X Q and A & Comments Page1254

    See more discussions